Questions to User Registration Plugin

sek101079

Hi folks,

I have come across two questions in respect of Joomla user registration with plugin connection.

1. Is there any chance, that a logged in User can delete his own Joomla user profile, which has been setup with Fabrik Registration Plugin? I have seen that a can public a list of "all" users. Within the list a can then amend or delete specific profiles of users. However, I do not need a list of all users, I need a list of only the logged in user. I assume that this is probably possible with a prefilter, but I have no idea how to set this up. I tried: AND / userid / EQUALS / {$user->get('id');} / Text / Registered but I do not get any result with this. Anyone a solution for me?

2. I have 2 different registration forms which are both connected to Joomla registration with registration plugin. First form is for individuals, the second form is for companies. If a user has been registered and I want to amend anything in the backend (e. g. password reset), then this is not possible as there are sliders for BOTH registration forms. If I want to reset the passwort for an individual, I would need to fullfill the information within the slider for companies information as well, which is of course not possible as it is an individual. Does anyone have an idea how to fix this problem?

Cheers

Sven

http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.ph...#show-records-belonging-to-the-logged-on-user (so {$my->id} )

For giving delete access to the record "owner" (any list) set list access settings "Delete records" = e.g. superadmin + "or use field"= element holding the userid

You can also enable the Delete button in the form.

I don't understand what you mean.

1. I haven't got fixed it yet. Can you please tell me what is $my->id? Is this the integer of Joomla User ID of the logged in user (e. g. 400)?
2. When I click in Joomla users->user manager and click on any user, then there appear several sliders at top of the Joomla user form ( in my case: Account details, Assigned User Groups, Basic Settings AND Registration form for individuals, Registration form Companies). In case I want to reset a password a amend anything else of any user, then after clicking on "save" an error appears as I am required to fullfill all fields of sliders "Registration form for individuals AND Registration form Companies".

litterally {$my->id}, it replaced with the userID of the logged-in user
http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/placeholders/

Joomla's user manager has nothing to do with Fabrik. Additional sliders (after "Basic settings") are not Joomla core and not added via Fabrik (and content is not supported by Fabrik's jUser form plugin)

1. So I assume that this variable would contain the integer of Joomla User ID for logged on person (e. g. 400), right?

2. is fixed. Very stupid fault by myself... Sorry... :)

Sorry, Question 1 ist still not fixed. No idea what I am doing wrong. Here are some screen shots:

Picture Backend (Fabrik->lists->list)

bild7.png

Picture output Frontend:
bild6.png

I can see the pictures only if copying the url from page source...
Which element type is "userid"?
Maybe you have to select "userid (raw)" (if provided).

What do you get without prefilter?
Which value is stored in the DB table?

Your questions did my bring on the right path. Problem is fixed!

Can you please only tell me if it is finally possible to switch off the "grouped by" field at frontend?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back