Redirect Plugin still not working

sek101079

Hi there,

my last issue with fabrik is still the redirection with "redirect plugin". Redirection to a Joomla article which is connected to a hidden menu item is still not working. After submitting my registration form an error message appeas as following: "Fault. We couldn't found this entry." (Translated from German)

I have thousand times checked the link within the plugin and copy pasted it from plugin to browser address (and it worked after pasting to browser address), but I cannot find any fault within the link. I have also tried to use the link as full address with domain after it hadn't worked as described in the documentation where link is starting with index...

Do you have any idea what the issue could cause? Can you please tell me in which table I can find the saved redirection link in the SQL database that I can doublecheck if it is correctly saved?

This is quite important for my site to get this redirection running.

Many thanks in advance.

I can't replicate, it's redirecting without problems to an article in a hidden menu item on my site.

The error message looks like a Fabrik message trying to display a non-existing or non-accessible record (form or details view).
So I assume your link is not correct.

Actually the link cannot be incorrect. I have attached some pictures for you to see this. If you need anything else, please let me know. I have absolutely no idea what the issue could cause.

Pict1.png

Pict2.png

Pict3.png

Pict4.png

Pict5.png

You can insert screenshots directly via copy/paste.

pict5: is showing an URL ...view=article&id=54lang=de&lang=de
i.e. a & is missing after the article id (no idea why this will show the article at all, maybe Joomla is casting the id to int)

Pict 2: doesn't show the complete redirect URL
Pict 3: doesn't show the URL generated by the redirect plugin (obviously it's redirecting to a Fabrik form)

Regarding Pic5 you are right. No idea why the article id 54 was successful by opening in browser. I have double checked this with the correct address which worked as well.

Regarding Pic2 you can see the URL right of the url field. I have done this so you can see which URL is saved on redirect plugin. I copy pasted the URL out of the field and put right of it to make it viewable for you.

Regarding Pic3 see URL below. After submitting form the redirection doesn't work and the error message below appears, so I am actually still on the form which I submitted before.

upload_2020-11-19_19-41-5.png

so I am actually still on the form which I submitted before.
I don't think so.
It's trying to display the form with rowid=32 which doesn't exist or where you have nor edit nor view access.

What are your list access settings?
Do you have any prefilter?
Do you have e.g. a canEditRow plugin?

What happens if you disable the prefilter (apply to nobody)?
What happens if you disable the jUser plugin in the form?

What are your jUser plugin settings, did you assign the userid element to "Feld Benutzer ID"?
userid element is not type user element but a field or databasejoin (to #__users)?
Auto Login (in Sync) yes or no?
Does it create a new user (of course with jUser enabled) ?

1. In case I delete the prefilter and afterwards fill out my form and submit it, then no error message appears, but redirection doesn't work as well. Although I submit the form, the form keeps as it is with all datas I have entered.

2. In case I also delete jUser in addition to the deletion of prefilters then the same is happing as descibed above under 1.

3. Once I setup prefilters again and let jUser deleted, the error message appears again.

Yes, userid element is assigned to "Feld Benutzer ID". Settings see below

upload_2020-11-19_22-26-45.png

userid element is not type user element. It's a field, as you see below.

upload_2020-11-19_22-26-29.png

Auto Login in Sync is "No"

Yes, Users will be saved in SQL database table. Only redirection is not working.

The issue is very strange. I have now created a completely new testlist and test form with only 1 field element. When I process the form and enter something into the field, then the entry will be saved into the SQL Database. But I do not receive any message that form processing was successful. Nothing... It saves and keeps then as it is. redirect plugin is also not working with this test form. It looks like the process of the form with all parameters does not run completely. It saves the data into the table and that's it.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back