Redirection is not working after submitting registration form

sek101079

Hi all,

there is another issue I cannot solve yet.

I have implemented "redirect plugin" and wanted to setup an automatic redirection to a specific Joomla article after submitting my fabrik user registration form.

However, redirection is not working.

The settings of my redirect plugin are as follows:

published: yes
redirect
both
both
description: xxx
to site: http://www.example_domain.de/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=54
save and next: no (I also tried yes)
attach url datas: no

Has anyone an idea, what the issue could causes?

I tried also url:
index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=54 (without all the stuff of the domain before)

If I open the browser and copy paste the link into the browser address line, then the wanted page with the Joomla article will be shown, so actually there cannot be any fault within the url...

Last edited:
Which URL is shown after the "wrong" redirect?
Which exact Fabrik version are you running?

("Save and next" must be NO)

I can't replicate.
Are you sure you have "Save and next"= NO (and browser and Joomla cache cleared)?

Yes I am sure, I have definitely set "save and next" = NO.

Joomla and browser Cache is empty.

Could it have something to do with the form settings? Actually I have set an success message, but I actually don't get a success message. This didn't disturb me, because I would need a success message in case the redirection is working.

1. Is redirect working as expected with jUser plugin disabled?

2. In case of any errors jUser may abort the form submission (so redirect wouldn't be run).
Is jUser working as expected (adding, editing users by admins; registration from a guest; editing own data by a user....)?

Hi there,

I have tested some things on my own and came across a strange fact.

The problem above appears with my user registration form 1 (private persons).

After setting up another form for user registration (corporate persons) I have realised that there is a success message after submitting the form. Afterwards I have setup for test purposes a redirection with redirect plugin to a joomla article for this form as well. Once I have setup this, on the one side I don't receive any error message, on the other side the success message doesn't appear anymore since redirect plugin is setup. In case I delete redirect plugin for this form again, the success message after form submition appears again.

So from my view there seems to be any issue with redirect plugin as I wouldn't understand why success message disappears once redirect plugin is set up...

What do you think? Does this help?

Is your form ajaxfied (in a popup, called via Fabrik content plugin, a form module)?

Sorry, no idea what you mean with this.

Do you mean Ajax validation in form processing? If yes, this is set to "no"

I have not downloaded fabrik content plugin and I am not using any form module...

Last edited:
Hi there,

I can confirm that my form is not ajaxfied (neither with a popup or fabrik content plugin nor any module form).

Do you have any further idea how to fix my problem? The redirection functionality would be very important for my project...

Thanks in advance,

Sven

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back