Sample Form > New Install ?? No Longer Exists?

IamJim

Back in the day, there used to be a "sample form" that also was installed during a Fabrik Installation. I have just done a fresh new J2.5.14 Install as of today, and the install went flawless.

I have also enabled ALL 127 plugins, and not the 2 modules.... but am I missing something?

Is, or is there not a "sample form" any longer please?

Thanks in advance~~

Jim

I think if you just create a list and define a few elements, a form will be created and this could be your sample.

Morning Bruce, and of course~~ Thanks for the reply...but not quite the one I was looking for...<smile> as it used to come bundled with one....and really just asking the the dev's what happened to it, as it was at least a working example and real as compared to the outdated tutorials...and really wondering if I can grab it from somewhere and import it.

Thanks again !!

Jim

PS.. How's things out in Mile High Country?

No worries. I'm on high ground so no worries about flooding for us. Bronco's 2-0. That's about all that is fit to print. Good luck with the quest for the example form.
-BD

I've noticed that it is not there any more as well.

The best thing is to go to an old version of Fabrik, export the "Sample List" as a CSV file. Then go to your new 2.5.14 set up and import the CSV file. It should come in as a new list.

:)

Thanks for the reply Byrd, and yes, I thought about that but once again...not the reply [or from whom] I have been looking for. As this should come "from the top" I would have hoped..

In fact, I subscribed 8 hours ago for standard and still sit =
(You have insufficient privileges to post here.) in the 'paid area' community.
And, from someone whom has for sure going on 50+ installs and well over 150 hours with Fabrik... and really just the past 3 have been totally error free....which is 7.2% of a year of a full time job in which if I would have taken a part time job at McDonald's I would have grossed $1,200.00 for sure..

I am simply going to "wait it out", as I don't want to trash another "virgin install" with a possible conflict and rather get things "Right the first time".

Again all, my thanks~~

Jim

/* Bump */

Figured I would bump this here, instead of having to create a new topic in "Standard Support"

Thank you.

Do you mean the "Contact Us" sample data (automatically added in J!1.5/Fabrik2)?
Since Fabrik3 you can install it with Tools/Install sample data (Components/Fabrik).

Yes sir, I did and thank you.. The last install I did was end of May...and it was there without having to do this.

Thanks again

PS...How to close thread in this new forum please? And mark Solved?

Jim

PSS?? How come there is no standard Help/about that tells version please? I know it's 3.0.8, as I just did it a few days ago, and just noticed that this "forum" when you "edit" (like I am doing this)= and adding to my reply I did seconds ago)...It is not responsive like it was in the original post.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back