"Search All Field" at the top of the page

knarf

Hello,

i want to have a search-field like the sitesearch-field from joomla on the top of the page but for a secific fabrik-list.

i tried the following:

i created a form with a search field that redirects me to:

index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=18&fabrik_list_filter_all_18_com_fabrik_18={___search}

that works fine! But the form looks not like i want it so my question is how can i make a form template that shows only:

Search: [field]

without a send button.

so that i can use the fabrik form module to place the form on the search position of my website.

or is there a easier way to realise this?

i realised it with a standard form:

<form method="get" action="index.php">
<table cellpadding="0px" cellspacing="0px">
<tbody>
<tr>
<td style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: #4B7B9F; border-width: 1px;"><input type="hidden" name="option" value="com_fabrik" /><input type="hidden" name="view" value="list" /><input type="hidden" name="listid" value="18" /><input type="text" name="fabrik_list_filter_all_18_com_fabrik_18" placeholder="Search" style="width: 100px; border: 0px solid; height: 17px; padding: 0px 3px; position: relative;" />
</td>
<td style="border-style: solid; border-color: #4B7B9F; border-width: 1px;"><input type="submit" value="" style="border-style: none; background: url('images/searchbutton3.gif') no-repeat; width: 24px; height: 20px;" />
</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
</form>

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back