second page PDF output problem

I have the following problem:

I'm creating my PDF template.

The top information is then below the information for other fields. The first page I can even adjust via css without problems.

However, when printing generates more pages, the content ends up overlapping. I created a 'top' in the "default_row.php" file where I use non-repeating/fixed fields, and the repeated fields (registered more than once) are in the "default.php" file

It's a noob question, but I'm not sure how to create a fixed top, with fixed fields (not repeaters) and the table below it, stay in the same position on all created pages.??

I'll leave a print of the layout:

- first page
upload_2022-10-14_15-38-5.png

- other pages:

upload_2022-10-14_15-38-41.png

upload_2022-10-14_15-39-9.png

@troester @lousyfool I'm using MPdf.

I don't use DOMPdf because I've always had problems with this library in Fabrik, even working with the always updated version of Fabrik.

problems like this one with images (image not found or type ..... ) :
upload_2022-10-15_17-7-17.png

I've already tried styling with CSS but apparently the content of the default_row.php file is only adjusted on the first page, not on the others :/

I didn't find as much content about MPdf as about DOMPdf.

I already read and did what is written here http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/pdf-output/ but it didn't work.

very strange.
I switched to DOMPdf and the problem continues. the content generated in the default.php file overlaps the content of the default_row.php file

upload_2022-10-16_1-22-56.png

I already added height and it still didn't work.

I'm trying to assemble a header with data registered in a form, it's not a fixed text. Would it be possible?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back