Showing Charts

mariluzrm

Hello.

I need to display on screen and also export it in pdf (for users to download) from:

estadist1.png estadist2.png

They are data calculated from the database (sums, means, medians, percents, etc.)

I can do it with a visualization plugin, which of them?

Thanks!!

They are data calculated from the database (sums, means, medians, percents, etc.)
Of course. You don't say how your data is arranged, e.g. if those calcs are already done and the results exist in a dedicated table.
If not, based on the little information provided, I'd say you may want to consider a MySQL view for this. Eventually two, if you need to create both examples, as I can't figure out a close relation in between the numbers in your examples.

I can do it with a visualization plugin, which of them?
I don't think there is any viz, Fabrik or else, which will easily let you display the data as per your examples. So, it'll require custom work, anyway.

But then, generally your examples look like HTML tables. So, for example, if you had the mentioned MySQL view (ideally with the result data in one place), you could eventually use Fabrik to generate a list based on this.
To arrange the tables, you'll need
- a custom list template (eventually two, if you need to create both examples)
- a custom PDF template (ditto)
- quite a bit of custom CSS

Thanks. What if I want to include the two tables together, one below the other. Would you do it with two lists one below the other? How?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back