smth wrong with a list's view

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Troester said, this is a J! template issue. You have a "wrapper" div, of class 'content_wrap_noright', which is set to a fixed width of 708px.

Our list is correctly being restricted to that width, because all our content is inside that wrapper.

The only reason the map you point uses the full page width is because it's a Google map image, and you've specified 900px as the fixed width of that map in the viz settings. And because a Google map is a single, non-breakable entity, it overflows that wrapper size of 708px.

The only way to solve this one is to find whatever it is in your J! template which is setting that 708px fixed content width using the 'content_wrap_noright' class, and up it to whatever you want.

-- hugh

BTW, that 'content_wrap_noright' seems to be hard coded into the main page content, in the "Hot Flashes" template. It isn't part of a separately included CSS style sheet.

So you'll probably need to edit the HTML of your template, by going to the template manager, templates tab, click on the template name, and 'edit main page'.

-- hugh

As you know I can work just as a user, coding is my deadline where I stop. In any case you help me to define the way for solution, and as I have paid template I will continue with template's maker. So, thank you both!

It isn't really coding, it's just changing a value for a fixed width in a CSS declaration. If you follow the instructions I gave you should just be able replace the number 708 with something wider.

-- hugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back