SOLVED: Buttons in dropdown element in Delta F4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimoss

Hi,

I am using Gamma 3 / J!4.2.9 and Delta 4 /J!4.3.2 in two websites.
I noticed that the buttons in dropdown element in backend are different in Delta compared to Gamma

Gamma:
upload_2023-6-3_11-19-7.png

Delta:
upload_2023-6-3_11-19-36.png

Did any change happen between the two versions or something changed in Joomla 4.3.2?
Thanks.

Last edited:
Please add the class btn to administrator/components/com_fabrik/models/fields/suboptions.php lines 55 & 56

Please add the class btn to administrator/components/com_fabrik/models/fields/suboptions.php lines 55 & 56
Hi @achartier

the code on lines 55 & 56 in Delta is exactly the same in Gamma 3 as below:

Code:
    $delButton .= '<a class="btn-sm btn-success" href="#" data-button="addSuboption"><i class="icon-plus"></i> </a>';
        $delButton .= '<a class="btn-sm btn-danger" href="#" data-button="deleteSuboption"><i class="icon-minus"></i> </a>';

In list filters when i select elements to search, appears correctly. No idea why or if it's not related.

upload_2023-6-3_14-41-27.png

Hi @achartier

the code on lines 55 & 56 in Delta is exactly the same in Gamma 3 as below:

Code:
    $delButton .= '<a class="btn-sm btn-success" href="#" data-button="addSuboption"><i class="icon-plus"></i> </a>';
        $delButton .= '<a class="btn-sm btn-danger" href="#" data-button="deleteSuboption"><i class="icon-minus"></i> </a>';

That is true, however something has changed, probably in Joomla that causes the problem. Just make the class list "btn btn-sm btn-xxxxxx". That should resolve the issue.

if you view the html for the list filter buttons you will see that they already have the btn class.

Well, I made a small invesigation and seems that in J!4.3.2 the file template.min.css inside the folder "/media/templates/administrator/atum/css" changed from 4.2.9.
When I copied to 4.3.2 all was ok.

That is true, however something has changed, probably in Joomla that causes the problem. Just make the class list "btn btn-sm btn-xxxxxx". That should resolve the issue.

if you view the html for the list filter buttons you will see that they already have the btn class.

That's correct.
Changing to "add btn btn-sm btn-success" and "add btn btn-sm btn-danger" on administrator/components/com_fabrik/models/fields/suboptions.php lines 55 & 56 solved the issue.

Thanks @achartier
Is it going to change in the next release?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back