[SOLVED] Can not add more options on a repeated group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Rob,

I did as you suggested and updated the last build from github. Thanks for this. Unfortunately, the behavior did not change, so I filled in the page details. This is a test site, feel free to work on it.

If you could have a quick look I would be very grateful, as I am stucked on this. The following forms will be "repeated" as well and I would be happy to know where I went wrong.

Thank you in advance and sorry for my dumbness :(

hi can you fill in the ftp details as well please? theres a js error but I'd need to have access to editing the files to look at it more

-thx
Rob

I would be tremendously grateful,rob if you or somebody else could point me in the right direction. Locally I deinstalled even the login and the comment extension, and it did not change a thing! Locally I have now just the Joomla standard template and Fabrik loading and it does not work.

As the repeating fields are a core point to the project, I really hope you may sort this out. As well I am quite astonished that I am obviously the only one with this problem!

Thanks again for having a look at the site!

ok - should be fixed on your site and in github - its related to the specific case of having picklist with add options on, in repeating groups - hence why not many people were seeing it.

YEAH, YOU ROCK!

Happy to hear, that it wasn?t me doing it wrong :)

Will put this thread to solved then. Thanks again for your kind help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back