[SOLVED] if i want show label of detail/delete/edit button

Please inspect the button with your browser console.
You'll see that your custom label text will be in a span with the class="hidden" by default. So, with a bit of custom CSS you'll be able to make it visible.

thank you @lousyfool but i look for fabrik solution. i can do that with javascript or Css, and now i do that with php in core of fabrik but all of this way is not standard way.
thank you again. it seems a little UX bug in fabrik.

it seems a little UX bug in fabrik.
No. If you don't like the standard display you can add custom CSS or add layout overrides for components\com_fabrik\layouts\listactions (both are "Fabrik solutions")

If you set render buttons to "dropdown" it will show the labels anyway.

Last edited:
thank you @troester
please notice to github link in my first post.
it seems can not use override for change that because it is static code in that line to hide the label of button, so it can not use override as you say. but still can use custom Css. can you check for override solution quick looking?

It's easy to override.
http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/jlayouts/

Copy the file you want to modify from components\com_fabrik\layouts\listactions e.g. into \com_fabrik\views\list\tmpl\bootstrap\layouts\listactions (to override only for the bootstrap tempate) or into your Joomla template and modify as you need.
E.g for displaying the label
<?php echo FabrikHelperHTML::image($d->list_edit_link_icon, 'list', '', array('alt' => $d->editLabel));?> <?php echo $d->editLabel; ?></a>

yes that is work and thank you. for future users:
for Edit button:
<?php echo FabrikHelperHTML::image($d->list_edit_link_icon, 'list', '', array('alt' => $d->editLabel));?> <?php echo $d->editText; ?><?php echo $d->editLabel; ?></a>

for Delete button:
<?php echo FabrikHelperHTML::image($d->list_delete_icon, 'list', $d->tpl, array('alt' => $d->label))?> <?php echo $d->text;?> <?php echo $d->label;?></a>
for View button:
<?php echo FabrikHelperHTML::image($d->list_detail_link_icon, 'list', '', array('alt' => $d->viewLabel));?> <?php echo $d->viewText; ?><?php echo $d->viewLabel; ?></a>

all above code can replace in the end of corresponding file in override file.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back