SQL Syntax Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

rackem

I have been receiving a 1064 SQL syntax error (attached) on my homepage with GitHub updates after 1/15/14.

I am completely baffled why I receive a SQL syntax error regarding one of my Fabrik lists on my site's homepage because there isn't any Fabrik content there. All I could think of is that this is somehow related to my menu items. I have tried unpublishing the menu item pointing to the list noted in the error but it didn't help. I tried unpublishing the list itself but that just changed the error.

As soon as I revert back to my GitHub from 1/15/14, the site works fine. When I apply a more current update, the error doesn't show up immediately, even if I clear my browser and Joomla cache. When the error does appear it basically shuts down the site because it is on the home page.

My site is: http://www.mypoolstats.com/ I am running the old GitHub at this time so you won't see the error but perhaps seeing the page might provide insight into the problem.

Any ideas for troubleshooting? I was thinking of trying to re-create the issue on a test site but still baffled why Fabrik makes a query on my home page?

Attachments

• home page error with latest GitHub.jpg
    home page error with latest GitHub.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 344
Here is a link to a test site home page where you can see the error. It is a different error - the other one referred to my prefilters so I removed them. This new one looks like it is just trying to get all the data in the list.

http://www.dev.mypoolstats.com/

Hello,

Please try rebuilding your joined lists, by first removing all the joined lists from the parent list and save. Then put the joins one by one, saving after each join.

I encountered such issues after direct database manipulation, this may be a cause.

Thanks.

Thanks for the suggestion gicco, I will give that a try.

Just to clarify, this issue occurred only after updating from GitHub, I have not made any changes to the list noted in the error.

I am now seeing this error
Fatal error: Call to a member function order() on a non-object in .../components/com_fabrik/models/list.php on line 2842

I took a look at list.php but that code is way over my head. o_O

Interestingly enough, this test site was running the latest GitHub just fine for a day or two before this error occurred. Is there some caching involved?

Hi,

If you've re-joined your lists and still getting the errors, there must be some other cause related to fabrik's core code, thanks.

Hi,
If you've re-joined your lists and still getting the errors, there must be some other cause related to fabrik's core code, thanks.

I did try this gicco but without success, sorry I didn't mention that. Thank you for the suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back