/*
Subscription Date: Sep 16, 2013
Time: 09:12:10 MDT
Date of Cancellation: Oct 14, 2013
Subscription Terms: ?20.00 EUR for each month
*/
// endOfScript
?>

Then, I'll run a "manual script" and renew my subscription. ;)

fair point :) - we are working on them, just resources are limited :(
By the way this also applied:

PHP:
if ($thisYear === 2014) {
  $tutorialAccess = 'everyone';
  echo "yes tutorials are free, even to those without a subscription - subscriptions are now primarily about support - or just cos you like us ;o)";
}

If $ 20.00 Euro from Just 1 Subscriber, is not worth your time to create (1) Getting Started simple Video? then how much is your time worth?

No one says, the NEW video tutorials have to be FREE...Subscriber only is what I was HOPING to see once I did subscribe.

But FREE 2008 for This system is Worthless to someone who has paid $ 20.00/27.xx

On a "funnier side of things" (and I hope you guys have a sense of humor?)

From the WIKI>http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/getting-started/

We LIKE screenshots we LOVE links to the pages in question and we will practically MARRY YOU if you attach a video!

All BS aside? I divorced my wife 30 years ago, because she was worthless...in which I mean "spending time with her friends" instead of doing household chores [maintaining code in a sense]ie.. Instead of doing the "little required things" to help out in a "marriage"..while I spending $$$ (investing, what I thought) was a going to be a good relationship.

I decided not to be her Sugar Daddy [laugh] so why should I be yours? <just kidding>

Make sense? It was easier for me to "pull the financial plug"

With all that said?Face it, there's You and Hugh...correct? You guys know this insdie and out ...better than anyone... and if a simple [at least I would consider it simple if this was my stuff] I would figure the WIZARDS of Fabrik could have knocked out [since I saw post on March saying Videos to come] in an hour?

Of (1) simple 4 element contact form.

Yet, that does not exist...and if it had not happen during my (1) $ 20.00/EURO a month, why would I think to hold my breath and shell out another $ 20.00 in HOPES ?

Put yourself in my shoes please? And You you paying me? Would you expect something that simple? I sure would "satisfy my clients" First and Foremost.

In the interim [since June of 2012, where I have held my breath for this to mature], you will see a lot here: http://extensions.lesarbresdesign.info/version-history/flexicontactplus in which Chris as implemented over time...from my requestsand I flip them a little "side jack" for custom crap I need from forms.
Added radio buttons and fieldsets
Advanced validation field can now have a tooltip
Log can now be imported from free FlexiContact
Log can now be downloaded as a CSV file
Chart showing enquiries per day over time

And much more since February..Won't be long? It'll be pretty much a CCK itself <wink>

All things I want and need to do with Fabrik, in which "your widget" I know will be much more powerful.. <smile>

Again, I hope you guys don't take in wrong...but March to October is 7 months...and still find myself just writing iFrames and code, which works...but does not utilize the "Power of Fabrik"...lol

Jim

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back