still having js error issues when loading my form

skyrun

this is what i tried to show you on my firefox, but it was intermittent and always worked when firebug was on. but i've been able to make it happen all the time on chrome...

try this url:
http://www.skyrun.com/skyforce/leads/form/3/726

on chrome, even with developer tools running, it throws a js error:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'get' of undefined in dropdown.js:84

pressing enter on the url box to reload doesn't help, error still there every time. when I press F5/refresh, then it loads every time.

i think this is probably the same thing that happens to me often, but is not as repeatable on firefox.

I can't get it to error out in any of FF, Chrome or IE, with or without dev tools / Firebug.

What happens if you turn off "Debug JS" so it's loading the minified files?

-- hugh

sorry, where do i do that? (turn off debug js)

also was on skype with rob and he's not getting them either... but i am 100% on ff/ie/chrome... weird... we're thinking it's related to timing on my slow internet here at the house. (and i mean very slow). rob had to change a require.js timout value from 7 sec to 30 for me as i could never hope to load everything in 7 secs... but that didn't fix this issue still.

Options button, on the top row of every Fabrik back page, under Debugging.

Set it to "yes", which lets us load uncompressed JS for debugging purposes by appending &fabrikdebug=1 to the URL. I'm thinking it must be set to "Debug JS", which will us uncompressed regardless of fabrikdebug.

-- hugh

this might be one of those timing issues - is it still occurring even after we up'd then script load timeout length? Unfortunately, like Hugh I've never been able to see this error

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back