Struggeling bigtime with user import, can you help?

nettemor

Hi,
I have tried for two days now and with endlessl options of importing users into a user table.
But whatever i do i just cant make it happen. So can you please help?
I have gotten to the point that i really dont know what to try more, i have set and tried all kinds of variations but without any luck.
Mostly i get the message: 0 csv records added and 0 updated. But i also get something other messages, for example one with some chinese letters like this: Sorry the following fields in the CSV File are not found in this table:??????", ??l, ??k, ??l, ???e,

This is one of the option i have tried and enclosed are images of frontend and backend settings and also the list structure.

This is the code in the create_user.php:
$csv_user->username_element = 'ac_brukere___username';
$csv_user->email_element = 'ac_brukere___email';
$csv_user->name_element = 'ac_brukere___name';
$csv_user->userid_element = 'ac_brukere___brukerid';

/*
* OPTIONAL
* The following are optional:
* password_element - if specified, plugin we will use this as the clear text password
* for creating a new user. This value will be cleared and not saved in the table.
* If not specified, plugin will generate a random password when creating new users.
* first_password_element - if specified, the clear text password used to create the
* user will be stored in this field, whether it came from a specified password_element
* or was randomly generated. Can be same as password_element if you want.
* user_created_element - if specified, this element will be set to a configurable value
* if a user is created.
* user_created_value - value to use when setting user_created_element above.
*/

$csv_user->password_element = 'ac_brukere_password';
$csv_user->first_password_element = '';
$csv_user->user_created_element = '';
$csv_user->user_created_value = '1';

$listModel = $this->getModel();
$csv_user->createUser($listModel);

File to be imported:
"username","name","email","password","block","montor","brukergruppe","mobil","adresse","postnr","sted"
"30687","Firmaet as","ola.dunk@test.no","e36978","0","1","12","41520994","Askje Vest","4156","Moster?y"

Can you make please tell me what to do to make this work ?

Attachments

• db.jpg
    db.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 175
  • backend-access.jpg
    backend-access.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 171
  • frontend-import.jpg
    frontend-import.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 161
I changed the approach. I inserted all users into the joomla user table and synced them directly to the user form. I could to this since it was first use and not a site in production.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back