Super admin cannot view entries in a list

verzevoul

Goodafternoon!
I m fighting but I m almost in love with the fabrik!

I have 3 users. Every user has his own level.
Me (SU) I cannot access in a list. It sais no data. When I login with the other user (manager) I can see the list.

I fixed this by adding an extra prefilter applied to special. I added a field which will be always empty, so with the condition null now I can correct the issue.

I did the same in J menus (with prefilters) because I remarked that if you use any extra setting in Jmenu the menu settings takes the priority. So I had to re apply the prefilters there too.

The problem is with callender. In the menu settings, if I choose visualization there isn t any options for adding prefelters like other type of menus. So I cannot do the trick, and Super users cannot see the entries of the specific list.

Either I have to fix and find why SU cannot see the data in the specific list, or I have to wait until you update and add prefilters in visualization type o Jmenu.

Thanks!:rolleyes:

Until we do add per-viz pre-filters, you could probably work round this by copying the List, setting your su pre-filter on that copy, and use that copy for your Viz.

-- hugh

I fixed this by adding an extra prefilter applied to special. I added a field which will be always empty, so with the condition null now I can correct the issue.
You don't need an extra element, you can use e.g WHERE id > 0 (which is true for all records)

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back