update_col list plugin

lcollong

FabriKant d'applications web
This plugin seems to work as expected (do not use the email part).
However, I use the prompt user feature for the value and I verify the value is correct using an api to an external site then returning true or false to validate the update. Here is the code in the preeval field :
PHP:
$k = array_search('f_inscriptions.insc_id_stadline', $update->coltoupdate);
$v = $update->update_value[$k];
//echo "<pre>k:$k et val = $v";print_r($update);exit;

// et on vérifie si elle est correcte
$r = Exam_Inscriptions::isStadLineIdValid($v);

if ($r === false) {
  $this->msg = "<span style=\"color:red;\">Pas possible de se connecter à StadLines !</span>";
  return false;
}
if ($r === true) {
  $this->msg = "<span style=\"color:red;\">Le code examen saisi (<strong>$v</strong>) n'existe pas !</span>";
  return false;
}
if (Exam_Inscriptions::isStadLineIdAlreadyExist($v)) {
  $this->msg = "<span style=\"color:red;\">Le code examen saisi (<strong>$v</strong>) existe déjà pour un autre candidat/session. Merci de vérifier et de recommencer.</span>";
  return false;
}
$this->msg = $r;
return true;

The first two lines are using the $update var to catch back the user input value and the column concerned.
In order to make it runs as it was running on the J3/F3 site, I had to modify the update_col.php in line 201 to :

PHP:
        if (!empty($preEval))
        {
            FabrikWorker::clearEval();
//apchea    $res = Php::Eval(['code' => $preEval, 'vars'=>['data'=>$data, 'ids'=>$ids], 'thisVars'=>['msg'=>&$this->msg]]);
            $res = Php::Eval(['code' => $preEval, 'vars'=>['data'=>$data, 'ids'=>$ids, 'update'=>$update], 'thisVars'=>['msg'=>&$this->msg]]);          
            Worker::logEval($res, 'Caught exception on eval in updatecol::process() : %s');

if ($res === false)
            {
                return false;
            }
        }

Could this mod added to the next distrib ?

Also when the Jdebug is on, this plugin throws errors on a eval field regarding incorrect use of language method. Could not be able to localize it. And also a "partial router error" when displaying back the list (list is not ajaxified).

Added the vars.

language: I think it's J! itself using still the "deprecated" call - which then looks so alarming in Fabrik debug;)
partial router:
Do you have some more infos? (URL, screenshot etc)

Here is a screen shot. Error level is max and Jdebug is on.

Attachments

• update_col_routing_error.PNG
    update_col_routing_error.PNG
    33.1 KB · Views: 64
I can't find where the getLanguage is coming from.
Do you have custom code in update_col emailTo or message?
But anyway, it's only "deprecated", we can wait until it's breaking with php9 or so;)

Routing warning:
Should be also only displayed with (Fabrik) debug on.
J!4 router will fail if there are unprocessed segments (which shouldn't happen on a "clean" system).
So Fabrik is creating a warning/log and resets unprocessed segments.

Are you on an upgraded Fabrik3 (or even Fabrik2) site?
I assume it's this issue https://fabrikar.com/forums/index.p...items-the-requested-page-cant-be-found.53717/

ok to wait php 9 ! :)

Routing warning : yes only with debug. Not a real problem.

Indeed it's an update from a F3 site built from scratch in may 2021.
I'll check if it could come from the issue 53717 you've mentionned.

I've checked regarding post 53717 and I do not have any menu's link with "resetfilters" or "calculation".
Just for the record.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back