upgrade broke my site!

oops this is in the wrong forum -- should be fabrik 3.1

decided to grab the latest version fabrik from the zip file.

unzipped to a local folder, removed the extra staff, zipped it back up, uploaded,

unzip from ssh

and now article and module editing seems to be broken

i get 4 of these

8GXyWaY.png

and then top fields from the articles and modules are missing.

cDknrAg.png

help please!!

tried rolling back to an older fabrik -- did not help

i have a daily back up from last night but i DONT want to do site restore unless i really really have to.

well finally got the original plg_fabrik_3.1.zip to install. had to disable the Fabrik System Plugin and the delete all the fabrik plugins manually. then it allowed re-install the base 3.1

Moved to 3.1.

We haven't seen this issue with anyone else. Really can't make any intelligent comment.

My only suggestion is what I typically suggest to everone, which is don't do updates on a live site, use Akeeba to clone the site to a sandbox, update on that and make sure everything works, before updating the live site.

If it breaks the sandbox, at least then we can get in and take a look, find and fix the issue, without it being a 5 alarm emergency where the only focus is getting the site back up, rather than tracking the problem itself.

Given that nobody else has experienced this, it's most likely a conflict with one of your 3rd party system plugins.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back