Urgent: Site down after upgrading to 3.0.6.3 with Call to a member function get()

sdavies68

Hi Guys,

I have upgraded to Fabrik 3.0.6.3 and since the get the following Error 500, blank screen and this in my error log

PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /opt/portal210/components/com_fabrik/models/form.php on line 263, referer: .......

i tried backing out to the previous version but the same error now persists.

I need urgent help as my site is currently down.

The problem seems to be occurring whenever I call a list by using a redirect from a search form using data as a filter.

I think I have found the issue. I also upgraded to Joomla 2.5.7 just before doing this. I also get this error on every form submission which fails

[Wed Sep 19 02:52:55 2012] [error] [client 202.72.160.32] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /opt/portal210/libraries/joomla/application/menu.php on line 63, referer: https://portal.opticomm.net.au:4005/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=form&formid=21
[Wed Sep 19 02:52:55 2012] [error] [client 202.72.160.32] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /opt/portal210/components/com_fabrik/models/form.php on line 263, referer: https://portal.opticomm.net.au:4005/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=form&formid=21

I have no idea what is going on.

now I get this appearing multiple times on my site

Error loading component: com_content, 1

Hi All,

after all this, and working through the problem for 6 hours it was a one line in the php.ini file.

allow_url_fopen = Off

To do the discover update you need to turn this to On, but it seems to break parts of Fabrik when I do this.

not sure that is it. My local version of php.ini has :

Code:
allow_url_fopen = On
as well and I'm not seeing the same issue.

PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /opt/portal210/components/com_fabrik/models/form.php on line 263, referer:
I checkout out the 3.0.6.3 tag, but that line number doesn't gell with what I see in the code, could you paste the code that is in that line please?

So can I confirm that you set allow_url_fopen On, updated Joomla, then turn it off, and now the site is ok?

thx
Rob

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.
Back