Use of undefined constant DS

alanstylez

I just updated from github and I'm getting the following notice, warning and consequential error when trying to load my homepage:

Notice: Use of undefined constant DS - assumed 'DS' in /Library/Server/Web/Data/Sites/Default/plugins/system/fabrik/defines.php on line 22

Notice: Use of undefined constant DS - assumed 'DS' in /Library/Server/Web/Data/Sites/Default/plugins/system/fabrik/defines.php on line 22

Warning: require_once(/Library/Server/Web/Data/Sites/Default/administratorDScomponents/com_fabrik/models/fabrik.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /Library/Server/Web/Data/Sites/Default/plugins/system/fabrik/defines.php on line 53

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/Library/Server/Web/Data/Sites/Default/administratorDScomponents/com_fabrik/models/fabrik.php' (include_path='.:') in /Library/Server/Web/Data/Sites/Default/plugins/system/fabrik/defines.php on line 53

The notice goes away if I change defines.php, line 22 to:
define("COM_FABRIK_BASE", str_replace('DS' . 'administrator', '', JPATH_BASE) . 'DS');

and, I can comment out lines 53-61 to bypass the fatal error, but I think this causes more problems later on.

Any solutions?

It is impossible to try to keep up with this component. Downloadable file from the website; no good, go to github... be careful, github is not good, go to this branch of github... really?

GitHub is "good" but you have to make sure to get the correct branch you need for the Fabrik version you are running.
There a two Fabrik versions:
3.0.8 for Joomla2.5.x (GitHub branch = master)
3.1b for Joomla3.x (GitHub branch = joomla3)
3.1b is "Beta" with fixes in the current GitHub.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back