Value to Save Fields (Invoice Notes)

tiagovareta

Hi!

I am developing a project for issuing Order Notes!
The idea is to have multiple fields on the customer and have the rows with the products. Among others, I have the tables: Products, Customers, Order Note, Order Note Lines.

I already have everything working except some fields in the product lines!

For example, the price field of the product, I want it to add a line, so it will fetch this field from the product table, but the saved value may or may not be the price that is in the products table.

Imagining that I have product 1, that in the products table has the price of 5 ?, when creating the ordering note I can define that that product is 4 ?. What I want to be registered in the product line in the order form is the ? 4 and not the ? 5.
Basically when going to get the value to the table products would be a kind of suggestion, which accepted or could define ...

How can I do this?

You can use the form plugin "autofill" to fill a field with "real" product price. This field would have "5" as a suggested price but could be modified by the user ("4"). It would be store as "4" in the relative row without altering the product table (still at "5"). You'll probably wish to maintain a foreign key to the product row in order to be able to retrieve the "real price" ... :)

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back