wiki or 3.1rc1 issue

Ah it hadn't been added to the 2.5 admin template - its now there so an update from github should resolve the issue.
-Rob

sweet rob man. thanks for the attention.
Did you notice ALOT of templates are missing from the github, no details templates.. for instance.. rather, they are empty, the folders are there!

Rob is looking into the missing templates. In the mean time, I wrote the List Tab functionality for F3.1 on J3.1 - so even if the admin fields are now included, I am not sure whether the non-bootstrap List templates have the tabs included or not?

No prob, I went ahead and ( after figured out how to jimmy the templates to work ) made a filter alpha index, and incorporated it.. Better this way anyways.. actually.. Well, unless I wanted to use a jquery filter thing.. which would be slick. but no time.. to many other things to do..

Thanks all for looking into these things..

Yes - the bootstrap List Template. But since this is bootstrap, it is probably only for J3. You will probably need to add some HTML to the non-bootstrap templates to make it work in J2.x. Once you have done this, please let me have the updated files and I will see if I can get them added to the final F3.1 version.

I was wondering..
I went ahead and made an alpha index filter in a modified div template.. I actually improved upon the index in the wiki...

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back