Recent content by CountryTrash

1. C

Form E-Mail Plugin (article) and Content

Ok just chatted with Hugh, this will NOT work. So onto plan B. Thread closed Quoting Cheesegrits ....... "I have a feeling we don't call the J! article content generation when loading article templates in email. As I recall, we had to quit using the com_content API for rendering articles in...
  2. C

Form E-Mail Plugin (article) and Content

Hi there, I have used the form email plugin (template linked to an Article.) To sketch the scenario: I have a vendor table and I am linking the users to THEIR vendor record. Now I want to include a list of these users in the mail and thought I will use the fabrik content for that I included...
  3. C

PHP Plugin on form

Had a couple of issues. 1. jfquestiaux , yup I forgot (did not actually know) the (<?php and ?>) 2. Then I misread the other post and did not add the $formModel-> into the code After that , it worked ....
  4. C

PHP Plugin on form

Hi there, thanks for responding 1. I assume the php file is in the correct location as the dropdown picks it up 2. Nope, no white screen or anything ... the plugin setttings are attached .
  5. C

PHP Plugin on form

Hi there, I want to update data in another table when my form is saved. I created a script and pointed the form plugin to it. (I built the script from pieces that I found in posts and it follows below) It does nothing!!! I then one of read cheesegrits advise on a post and inserted a vardump to...
  6. C

Making a Databasjoin element Read Only

Hi Rob, Thanks that worked. I thought I tried that?...Obviously not. Sorry for the time wasted ...
  7. C

Hi there, Not even ONE answer after 2 days? Did I I somehow use up my Silver Allocation????? I DID try Two ways - I added this to the LOAD event .. I have another function on here that DOES trigger. I now want to add code to force this DATABASEJOIN element to a readonly state when the element...
  8. C

Hi there, same question, different element type. Can anyone tell me how to make a databasejoin element Read Only in an Update Form? In this scenario the Tender Invitation record was added and the procurement department "invites" the vendor to tender by selecting the vendor using the...
  9. C

Why cannot Date Element be Read Only

Updated Date Element Plug-in Wiki Help.
  10. C

Email Article Placeholders not evaluated?

Oh No...... I hate it when I do not LISTEN/REMEMBER It transpired that I copied the Full Element Namefield from the Element List into my article. It then actually surreptitiously copied the HTML stuff as well but obviously I did not see that in the article.. I actually HAD that problem...
  11. C

Email Article Placeholders not evaluated?

I am using Articles as email templates but the placeholders I use are not evaluated. Am I missing something or should there I have installed another plugin/module not in the github package? A sample of a sentence in my article follows below and when I get the email it shows just that, no...
  12. C

Hi Rob, I did sign up to the wiki yesterday ...also Countrytrash
  13. C

Thanks Rob, i did in fact consult the wiki first before reverting to the forum. I did go and check now just in case i missed something. There is no mention at all about the way to use of the advanced option and the "the var result = true" as a wy to achieve read only. No an issue as i did come...
  14. C

Element Validations

Sorry, just jumping in here with a comment. You do realise that storing cc and cvv nd expiry dates are VERY DANGEROUS. I do not know what your application must do but thats a serious security risk for you clients. You will have to thinkmhow you can split the data so that a potential hacker...
  15. C

Ah .... Shultz, I found it. Hidden in the Date element itself In the "ADVANCED" section you add: var result = true; and you ensure "Allow Typing in Field" = No It then disables the calendar selector, user cannot type in the field and achieves my "Read Only" These Fabrik okes are geniuses...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back