Recent content by gulffresh

1. G

autofill and table joins

Check out this thread http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24045
  2. G

Is there a User Demo Site for Fabrik 3

Having problems with autofill on a joined table with a repeat group and it would be easier to just put up an eample on a demo site assuming nobody deletes it
  3. G

autofill and table joins

I have the same issue but I can't get it to work on a form with a left database join let alone a left database join with a repeat group. Autofill did work on its own form . I have the autofill fields mapped correctly using the synta above. The field that it is watching is a database join...
  4. G

Latest Github navigation of list Broken In Backend Admin

List navigation does work on the frontend but not working in administrator
  5. G

List of Problems

PM Sent Thanks John
  6. G

List of Problems

Changed log permissions to 777 they were set at 755 . I do not have Joomla bug enabled( DO NOT). I tried to export same deal. Looks like it is exporting(maybe counting only had one row) then give the link to download. Click the download link page goes to File not found...
  7. G

List of Problems

#1-#4 Solved by doing this http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22266 #5 Still have problem. I do have the view.csv.php file
  8. G

Fresh Joomla and Fabrik no Link to table

Problem Solved I had originally tried on two occasions fresh installs of Joomla 1.7 and installing fabrik with discovery from github and enabling all plugins. Tonight I tried Fresh Joomla 1.7 install and Fabrik 3.0 install zip from Fabrikar.com downloads and now I can see and use the link to...
  9. G

The response contains the tables in my database it just doesn't list them in the dropdown it's blank.
  10. G

No javascript errors I did check the connection and tested it Strange thing If I click save on a new list without filling out the label it will fail on the save but then the database connection to link to a existing list shows a list of tables but they are only tables created in Fabrik
  11. G

List of Problems

I have latest Github download 9/3/2011 12:23am Eastern time 1. Can't select existing table when creating New List 2. On save of new element 500 Error with return to control panel but element is saved and present 3. Can't edit element gives blank page 4. View data from Fabrik->Forms 500...
  12. G

No can't use the J1.7 install process just discovery
  13. G

So at the github link https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik I click download then download zip and I get this Fabrik_3.0a-18-gf372121 package. Do I need to signup with github to get the non (3.0a) install packages? Also Tried again same method Fresh Joomla 1.7 and above package with Discovery and I...
  14. G

Went to create my first list I noticed the dropdown is empty for Link to a Table. All Plugins enabled. I used the download link from github uploaded and used discover to install everything then enabled all plugins. This is a fresh install of Joomla 1.7 and Fabrik 3.0 Also by using the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back