Recent content by inradius

1. I

All data being inserted into page source

Yes, the update at github fixes it. Thanks a bunch!
  2. I

Thanks cheesegrits, About changing the elements access ACL's, I can't get this to remove that elements data from this javascript insert. I tried setting the "Editable" and "Viewable" options to Special, but the records still show this in the page source. In my demo site, I set the Email...
  3. I

I'm having an issue where absolutely all of the list data is being inserted into a pages source inside of <script> tags within the <head>. If you go to this demo site, view the source and you will see a spot around line 67 var list = new FbList(... at this point it is inserting every single...
  4. I

Textarea stripping all html on save

Yep, I've tried No WYSIWYG Editor as well and it still is stripping html. That wouldn't help if it worked though. I cannot expect clients to learn html to style their textarea entries. No idea what to do at this point. My current project is entirely on hold due to this one issue. Pretty crazy...
  5. I

I've tested with JCE, does the same thing. The screenshots are from my localhost wamp server version, which as I stated above, means there has been absolutely no modifications done by myself to anything at all. It is completely stock and freshly downloaded Joomla 2.5.1 with completely stock...
  6. I

If I go in to re-edit the record, the html simply shows the <p> </p> tags around the content. And upon checking inside the database, these outer paragraph tags are not even saving to the database.
  7. I

I dunno, my wamp server is running PHP 5.3.4 and it has this issue.
  8. I

I installed a fresh Joomla 2.5.1 on my wamp server and installed nothing but the latest Fabrik from the Github, and even there I get this issue. Absolutely nothing installed on that Joomla but Fabrik. No special template, component, module or plugins. 100% stock Joomla and Fabrik. As for my...
  9. I

I doubt it's a problem with the TinyMCE editors settings. I can create and edit Joomla articles with the TinyMCE editor and all html is saved just fine. When I create or edit a Fabrik list item, the TinyMCE html data is all stripped out. Also, as mentioned before, this is Joomla 2.5.1 I'm...
  10. I

Bump. Also, I don't even think it's saving those outer <p> </p> tags that angiras mentioned. The TinyMCE editor is just inserting them when the form view is loaded. On save, it's stripping out every tag.
  11. I

This seems like it should be simple, but is giving me a headache. Just want to see if anyone else is experiencing this. I have a textarea set to use the wysiwyg editor (TinyMCE). I also have set my Global Config -> Text Filters to No Filtering for my user level. Yet nothing I type in the...
  12. I

Change User Group / Access Level on Submit?

Just the quick method i'd use to attempt this (note i'm referencing Joomla 2.5): 1. Your form should have a user element type to get the submitting users id number. 2. Add a php form submission plugin that runs "End of form submission (onAfterProcess)" 3. Enter the php code along these lines...
  13. I

Getting error on ajaxify form

The second that I submitted this, I saw this thread (http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24892) right below mine. It's the same issue basically. I have installed a brand new Joomla 2.5 on my localhost, newest Fabrik 3 from Github and absolutely no other components, modules or plugins...
  14. I

Getting error on ajaxify form

I have a form loaded in a module position using the ajaxify submit method. It is giving me the following javascript error when it is submitted in Google Chrome SyntaxError: Unexpected token C When I try to submit this form in Firefox, I get this errorSyntaxError: JSON.parse Then in IE, I am...
  15. I

Form view template stays as default

After a quick little test, it looks like this issue here will arise due to the list template and form templates being in differently named directories. My list template was in a directory called /show_dates/ and the form template was in a directory called /show-form/. I renamed the form...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back