Recent content by LeberMac

1. L

Prefiltering Question

Oooh Oooooh OK I got it http://www.myurl.com/index.php?option=com_fabrik&Itemid=88&jos_fabrik_formdata_7___author[value]=Hemingway Returns all books by Hemingway http://www.myurl.com/index.php?option=com_fabrik&Itemid=88&jos_fabrik_formdata_7___author[value]= Returns All records. (All Authors)...
  2. L

reseting table filters

I'd like to keep the filter settings unless the user clicks on my menu item. If they click on the menuitem I'd like to reset the table from scratch, showing all records in an unfiltered manner. Can we add something to the menuitem URL that does this? So if you had a table view like this...
  3. L

How to use fabrik

Isn't there a wiki? I don't think you have to even have an forum account to view it. http://fabrikar.com/index.php?option=com_openwiki&Itemid=11 I was planning on adding a bunch of stuff about my experiments with the mosforms templating, until I discovered that all that has been abandoned for...
  4. L

Error when upgrading to 1.0.4b from 1.0.3

Re: Javascript Error when upgrading to 1.0.4b from 1.0.3 OK when I upgrade all the admin data to the latest SVN as of 8/27/2007 I get this: Here's the image link for the new error
  5. L

Re: Javascript Error when upgrading to 1.0.4b from 1.0.3 Hrm, the templating system changed - instead of having the templates in the "tmpl" folder under the components/com_fabrik/tmpl area, now it looks as if they are under the components/com_fabrik/views table. Hrm.
  6. L

Rev 165: still Javascript errors; working on table view but displaying nothing

Re: Rev 165: still Javascript errors; working on table view but displaying nothi I don't know if my problem is related but... When I try to edit a table now in 1.0.4b I lose all joomla formatting css and I get this error in the "Data" tab under the first varAdminFilters line: Fatal error...
  7. L

When I try to edit a table now in 1.0.4b I lose all joomla formatting css and I get this error in the "Data" tab under the first varAdminFilters line: Fatal error: Call to undefined function: htmlspecialchars_decode() in...
  8. L

Former thread hijacked:Can Fabrik insert a new date field into content catagory?

Re: Former thread hijacked:Can Fabrik insert a new date field into content catag Oh... I completely missed the part about you were attempting to add data to the EXISTING Joomla articles, and mess around with the joomla content database and not on a separate article thing that only Fabrik would...
  9. L

Dependent Drop down

Hrm... this might be useful for my predicament here... http://fabrikar.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=9&topic=1108.0
  10. L

Former thread hijacked:Can Fabrik insert a new date field into content catagory?

Re: Former thread hijacked:Can Fabrik insert a new date field into content catag Hi Jason! I'm someone with html and CSS knowledge and enough knowledge to be effective yet dangerous with PHP and mysql. 1. Yes. Just add one new elements and make sure it's in your group, of type "date" and...
  11. L

Prefiltering with {$my->id}

Hehe David. Can you call all my clients and tell them, too? :P
  12. L

Drop-Down Element to Select Range of Values

I like simple. Simple is good. Rob's method would require the user to select which "range" of pages the book belonged into. Which means that there could be errors in data entry eventually, since there would be no cross-checking involved. I'd like the page to figure that out on the fly, so I...
  13. L

Prefiltering Question

Yeah the parameters tab thing does not work, it was a wild guess. Ha ha... I will try the upgrade and hopefully things will be peachy-keen. (I'll Backup First!) I was just using the LESS_THAN filter as an example. Technically, if I made that my prefilter, the results should return ONE record...
  14. L

Drop-Down Element to Select Range of Values

This might be a table join question, but I'd like to know if there's a way to do something like this: 1. A database of books has an field in each record that is: "# of Pages". 2. In a filtertable on the general table listing of all the books, I'd like to be able to filter by number of pages like...
  15. L

Prefiltering Question

Hrm... None of the pre-filter tags seem to work for me. I'm using 1.0.4, but I don't know which version of 1.0.4. I've tried my test as the following: WHERE | fabrik_internal_id | LESS_THAN | 1 | Administrator And my table with the prefilter always returns every record, without prefiltering. I...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back