Search results

1. T

Bug Report: rev145: Export of table fails.

Yes, i havent updated either my dev site or the production site to 1.0.13. where i am today using fabrik. I do have a couple of sites running 1.0.13 but not this one. To many other tasks that are more important at this time. My biggest issue right now is just getting a working export to be able...
  2. T

Bug Report: rev145: Export of table fails.

This one is more peculiar. I have 3 tables, the smallest of which is just the last 5 entries in the main table. jos_fabrik_formdata_9. This one will export ok. The other two tables are the main view of jos_fabrik_formdata_9 and the last table is a pre-filter on jos_fabrik_formdata_9 where...
  3. T

Bug Report: rev145: Editing a Form and attempting to Save or Apply

From the Forms page clicking on the title of any exiting form and trying to either click on Save or Apply blows up with the following. Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/http/components/com_fabrik/fabrik_table.class.php on line 2618 Notice: Undefined variable...
  4. T

Bug Report: rev145: Attempting to edit a validation or Save/Apply a new one.

Upon clicking in the form validations and selecting any record, when attempting to save, or apply either during a edit or the creation of a new rule i get the following error message. fabrikValidation Object ( [id] => 3 [element_id] => 82 [validation_rule_id] => 1 [message] =>...
  5. T

Bug Report: rev145: View Database from Forms page

In the top i get You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near \'FROM LIMIT 0, 30\' at line 2 SQL=SELECT FROM LIMIT 0, 30 Down below i get Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in...
  6. T

Bug Report: rev145: View Forms or Elements of a Table

Get this at the top of the page: SELECT command denied to user \'shitlisted\'@\'localhost\' for table \'id\' SQL=SELECT *, jos_fabrik_groups.attribs AS gattribs FROM jos_fabrik_formgroup, jos_fabrik_joins.id AS join_id\n LEFT JOIN jos_fabrik_groups \n ON jos_fabrik_formgroup.group_id =...
  7. T

Bug Report: rev145: Can not save or apply settings w/Non-Default Admin Template

Have seen this one a few times now. Probably a javascript collision and might even be the fault of the Minted One-Point-Five template only. But if you don't know what is going on its freaky. To fix is just change the admin template back to the default one. With a non-default admin template...
  8. T

Bug Report: rev145: View database from Tables page throws errors

If when in a table (to export or what have you,which is what im trying to get working). By clicking on the View Database link the top of the page throws a few errors. Notice: Undefined variable: key in /var/www/http/administrator/components/com_fabrik/views/table/tmpl/default.php on line 202...
  9. T

Bug Report: fabrik.searchbot throwing errors

Interesting.. thanks... i did solve it and honestly now i do not remember how, might have gotten fixed the same way you just posted, i have been working exclusively with the CVS versions. Think at that time i was running version 50, now they are up on 135 which i upgraded to last night. Its...
  10. T

text clour

If you do not already know about firebug i would also point that out to you, can be quite helpful and not just for fabrik related stuff. Talked to several of the Joomla Core Devs just today at Linuxworld and they are all using it. Its much nicer than sliced bread and can save lots of time, its a...
  11. T

Bug Report: Importing package generates error message

Working on finding out more of the "why this is happening" but here is what i am doing that is causing it to show up. I have one live system that is running CVS version 1.0.4.50 I have 3 big bugs that I'm trying to test against for the latest CVS build of rev104. I am exporting tables out of...
  12. T

Bug Report: Security: Can view /components/com_fabrik directory.

This is only possible if the server configuration for apache has <Directory /Path/2/WEBROOT Options Indexes enabled. If it is all of your exports will be viewable for everyone with that configuration. It's also easily resolved by just dropping a index.html file into the /components/com_fabrik...
  13. T

Subscribe and you get ..... professional and rapid support ?!

I have contemplated joining also. I can see the value and potential of this app also. I have used joomla for many years going way back to the beginnings of mambo. I will be buying the support, not cause i expect my questions to get answered but to help support the project. In the mean time i am...
  14. T

MOOTOOLS

Sweeeetness. ;D
  15. T

Question: How to get PDF, Print, Email link onto detail view table

I found a way around this i think. By using the mambot {includetable table=TableNumber} in a content item you can get the PDF, Print and Email icons on the top since its a joomla generated content item that just includes the table. What i really want though is for it to be there on the detailed...
  16. T

Question: How to get PDF, Print, Email link onto detail view table

Think that sums it up honestly but in more detail here is what I'm trying to make happen. I would like to have it so that when someone goes to the detail view page of any record they have the pdf, print and email link show up on each of the detail records at the top. I am guessing its done...
  17. T

Bug Report: View detailed record that is result of database join.

yes, its a drop down box with states joined to a non-fabrik lookup table. If i recall, that is correct. Ill have to look at my dev box. Having problems with export/import now so I'm recreating everything back on the production box (forcing myself to learn fabrik better). still kind of buggy...
  18. T

Bug Report: Unable to make thumbnails with ImageMagick

Created element with element type of file upload. Tried to get thumbnails to be created with ImageMagick 6.2.4.5 Upon creating a new record am getting the following error. Fatal error: Call to undefined function NewMagickWand() in /var/www/http/components/com_fabrik/fabrik.class.php on line...
  19. T

Bug Report: unable to make database innerjoin.

Trying to make table innerjoin and save always results in table leftjoin. Data pulled back also verifies resulting table join is in fact a table leftjoin. :o
  20. T

Bug Report: fabrik.searchbot throwing errors

Ok, i have published the fabrik.searchbot and when i do a search for say first name of someone who has a record i am getting Search Keyword george Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/http/mambots/search/fabrik.searchbot.php on line 49 Notice: Undefined variable: word...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back