Search results

1. L

template / member ID card

(not solved) template / member ID card Hi, I'm looking for some information about template and avery. I need to be able to print a list of members for mailing (avery stickers) and I need to be able to generate member ID card from a member table. I know I can export csv and use excel to do it...
  2. L

How do I prepopulate a form with CB profile

prepopulate a form with CB profile Hi, here what I did to prepopulate address with CB profile address info, also I add possibilitie to user to add a different address. Using Fabrik v1.0.6 Create a set of elements equating to the CB address data you want. The defaults it installs with are...
  3. L

Form items read only

(solved) Form items read only Hi, I don't know what I did wrong. When I access my form from the frontend I can't see the fields or submit, reset buttons I can see only field names and default values any clue I'm using Fabrik 1.0.6 Default item I have tryed different access...
  4. L

default value

Hi, I have to create a form for Book-DVD reservation. For the shipping address I'm looking for the best way to do it. Display User address by default-prefilled with CB profile address, and add other address fields in case the shipping address is different. or create a new profile for...
  5. L

feeback application

Hi, I need to create a component and wondering if this will be possible to do it using Fabrik. UserB need a document and all users can read this request and submit a document. Problem #1 UserA send a document to UserB only user A and B can add feedback/notes to this document...
  6. L

Upgrade from 1.0.5.2 to 1.0.6

Hi, I have upgrate from 1.0.5.2 to 1.0.6 using the upgrate package. I have also uninstalled all old module & mambot and reinstalled the newest version. I'm having two issues with tables since the update: - Data order by : not working anymore (it's seem to order by ID) - Table advance...
  7. L

replacing CB form with Fabrik (AEC)

Hi, I want to replace the Community Builder form with Fabrik form. (I want to keep CB) Also I'm using an old AEC version at registration. I'm looking for some tips for doing this change. Regards, Lena
  8. L

specific query

(solved) specific query Hi I have a table that show all fields of comprofiler table (community builder) but I want to display only users profile that have an active subscription (AEC) here is my query: WHERE jos_acctexp.expiration >= (CURRENT_DATE) AND jos_acctexp.userid =...
  9. L

looking for a better french file

Hi, is anybody had re-translate the french file? if so could you share it? regards, Lena
  10. L

CB avatar in table view

(solve) CB avatar in table view Hi, I'm new to Fabrik and I'm wondering how to make the CB avatar appear in the table view. In the comprofiler table all avatar are record like this 12_3456.jpg or folder/12132.jpg Using fabrik I made a table that display all CB comprofiler records, but I...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back