Search results

1. N

File Upload in repeat group

Good Day Friendly bump please, it has been months know, when can this be sorted thank you
  2. N

Good Day Friendly bump please, really need to get this working. thank you
  3. N

User plugin error Joomla 3.3

PHP version 5.4.22
  4. N

thank you for responding. I have set it to maximum but it still shows error. thanx
  5. N

Good Day When I view the list of records in list view or in form view or detail view I get the following error. Strict Standards: Declaration of PlgFabrik_ElementUser::_getSelectLabel() should be compatible with PlgFabrik_ElementDatabasejoin::_getSelectLabel($filter = false) in...
  6. N

Good Day Friendly bump
  7. N

Good Day The file upload with ajax is still not working in repeat group, any idea when it will be fix, really need it to work. thank you
  8. N

Good Day I have a group with a few elements and a file upload element set to repeat. The file upload element does not want to open the dialog to add files when I press the add button, it only does so on the first, but not when I want to add more data. Any help thank you
  9. N

Placeholders dont work

Good Day After a lot of playing the following method is working so far in joomla 3 with latest git; $this->data or $this->data['dog_jobs___jobs_description'] I just deleted ->element thank you for all your help. will return support if I can.
  10. N

Placeholders dont work

Thank you for getting back I promise you I have used placeholders in my detail view and custom search form in Joomla 2.5 and it work 100% without any bugs or problems. But In joomla 3 it does only show blank. these are the other single element code I used in other templates and it also...
  11. N

Placeholders dont work

Good Day In custom form I mean a custom (witch I design), I edit an existing bootstrap template, details view template or a custom search form template. All my custom forms works in joomla 2.5, but know the placeholders or link elements works. It shows blank where the element data must be...
  12. N

Placeholders dont work

Good Day I am using the latest from git and joomla 3.1. The placeholders {tablename___elementname} or {___elementname} or like this <?php echo $this->data['dog_jobs___jobs_province']->element ?> does not work in any custom forms. Any help on this. thank you
  13. N

Custom template with repeat groups

friendly bump
  14. N

BUGS - Date and Fileupload - BUGS

just let me know where I can give the access info to you, please help.
  15. N

Good Day After latest github update the calander and ajax file upload is still not working please help, I can give you access to see for yourself Thanx
  16. N

Thank you for coming back. I will upload it to the server, is there a way I can let you know when it is up for you to see? thank you
  17. N

ok, lets try again friendly bump thank you
  18. N

Good Day I hope Rob read this post in this section. ;) (Just updated from git) I have several groups, some are repeatable groups and some are not. When I use the date element in the first group it shows the calender when I click on the calender icon and it selects the date, but when I use...
  19. N

date element save's form

Good Day I did follow that forum post, but noting helps, still the same.
  20. N

date element save's form

Good day this clearly is a bug and it needs to be resolved now, I can not go forward unless this works, and also the html5 file upload also does not work. please, I beg you Thank you
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back