Search results

1. R

Editing the Custom Joomla Registration Form

Hello Hugh, Friendly reminder - deleted the old post and have 'bumped' the post (I hope I have done it correctly, haven't used forums before). The form was constructed using Tessa Mero's excellent tutorial at http://www.ostraining.com/blog/jooml...stration-form/ Probably the easiest way...
  2. R

Editing the Custom Joomla Registration Form

Hello, I have a custom Joomla Registration form that works well, thanks to everyone who helped. I would like the user to be able to edit his own profile. The problem is that only the core Joomla fields are available for editing and none of the custom fields are visible. Can you please...
  3. R

Fabrik Element - captcha

Hello, Have just installed the Fabrik Element - captcha plugin in Fabrik 3. When I click on New element, in order to set-up captcha in my form, the admin screen just goes blank - all I see is a white page. When I then disable the Fabrik Element - captcha plugin everything is back to...
  4. R

Custom Joomla! Registration Form

Hello, I'm a Bronze subscriber and using Fabrik version 3. I would like to add some custom fields to the core Joomla Registration form. The user would need to be able to still login using the core Joomla login module. Have created a List named Register with a table named...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back