Search results

1. C

linked elements

Probably after I concatenated two elements using the Fabrik calc plugin a new list appeared in Lists. It has no list name. Click 'View Data', and you get the error: '500 - An error has occurred. Incorrect list id' Click, 'Edit' under the Form heading in the List, and you get an empty form...
  2. C

list view vs form/details view

I have a list for users to select from. The list shows elements a,b,c,d,e. When a record is selected for details view, I want the user to see only elements a,d,e. As it is, I see all available elements in detail view, i.e. a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h.... Also, they are grouped by (and show details for)...
  3. C

prefilter on joined tables

I have three joined lists. I can prefilter on one of them (i.e separately, when not part of the join) where, check-box equals yes type =text comments is greater than null type =text ( I guess null is a keyword because it works in the value...
  4. C

Uploaded images

My uploaded images, which are images of text documents in jpg format, are not clear. When I upload an image, and compare it to the exact same image on my computer screen, the uploaded image is larger, meaning its resolution has been reduced. Because of this the text is not clear. These are...
  5. C

Display options in front end

I guess this has to be the most basic question, but I can't find much no matter how I search. What are the display options for the front end? I understand some of the use of lists: I can display lists, and I can make them available to users so that they can click on the check box to bring up...
  6. C

Need solution to my fileupload question...

I've been asking how I can bulk upload the actual images with fileupload, but apparently it isn't possible. (i.e. by way of referencing the image on my computer, in the same way as when it is done on a per image basis into the fileupload element from the form.) However, I can upload a file...
  7. C

Problem with Github

I'm trying to get a clean install of my Joomla system - without a bunch of unneeded tables and relationships in Fabrik - so I went back to an earlier working version. But it didn't have Fabrik, so I installed it - OK. Then the Github, again, no problem. Then the steps to purge older versions...
  8. C

Full PDF Documentation

I did the Bronze subscription because I wanted to read the Full PDF Documentation, but I can't find it, and I think it might not exist. I'm finding it pretty difficult to get any information - I have made posts in the community forums, but haven't really had any answers. I'd be happy to...
  9. C

Fileupload ---> Joomla Articles, images

I'm new to Fabrik. Here's something that would solve all my problems! I want to upload a CSV file that contains: text article with category, (category+menu, if possible!!) and the same reference to an image on my computer that fileupload presently accepts in a manual per-form upload, but not...
  10. C

Where is the Juser plugin?

Sorry I wasn't able to find this which must be simple, but where do I download the juser plugin? I've searched the plugins on my site, but it says 'There are no plugins installed matching your query'. And when I try to choose it from a new form, it doesn't come up. How do I get it? Thanks...
  11. C

Can't get to 'View Site'.

I've been experimenting with the Filter options both in the Elements and the Lists. I guess I tripped up the SQL statement by putting in conflicting filters or something. Now I can't get to the View Site because pushing that link only brings up a long error that begins: "getData:You have an...
  12. C

Need to upload records and references to image files

I want to use fileupload to upload batches of records containing an element (field) that contains the path to images on my computer. The closest I can get to my goal is that the uploaded batch lists records, each with a click-able date field. Clicking on it takes me to an Administration form...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back