Search results

1. emersongonzal86

Error after upgrading to 3.4.2 fabrik

Hi all, I have installed joomla 3.4.8 and update by fabrik linux command to your version 3.4.2 but after the upgrade, the form containing groups to load data to try to update them, generate the following error 0 The object must be an array or a object implements That ArrayAccess thanks for the...
  2. emersongonzal86

pay point

Good morning to all I wonder if anyone can help me with something I want to develop in fabrik. I want to do is create a form with a field that captures the information of a bar code and then displayed on the data grid, basically what we see in the payout of supermarkets. and make the form with...
  3. emersongonzal86

Failed to rename database

hi all, I have a problem, as I had to change the name of the database to create a new joomla site and wanted to keep a project I created with fabrik. but after making the installation by akkeba backup all joomla site works ok, unless you created in fabrik, the error that is in the getdata...
  4. emersongonzal86

date plugin error

good afternoon everyone, what happens is I have a form genarar multiple records at a time but when I use the date plugin generates the following error 500 - DateTime :: __construct (): Failed to parse time string ('1011-01-01 4:56:16 'AND '1012-01-01 4:56:16') at position 0 ('): Unexpected...
  5. emersongonzal86

not print to pdf

hello I have problems printing the view as pdf, if I give the button generates the action in the browser but the screen stays black, nothing prints, I must choose the printer and print to a pdf file. someone can help me, as I set the view.
  6. emersongonzal86

multiple insert

hi all .. I found a way to insert records but I only works by inserting a single row. with plugin php form php code can be entered, then import a table with dates of one year and the sregistros what I want to create in this way I can create using a subquery to insert records. so looks in mysql...
  7. emersongonzal86

create multiple records in one step

hi all would like to know if I can do the following fabrik. I have to create a schedule in which people can choose a date range and automatically generate records in the table, ie if I select pedro, for days 1 through May 5 in the table is generated so day 1 Peter Day 2 pedro Day 3 pedro...
  8. emersongonzal86

insert multiple records using for

hello would I know if there is any way to do this in fabrik: I need to create some events by date from a calendar that allows datapicker select multiple days and a single insertion in the loading of data. for example a person x requires that his schedule visits on select 1,3,5,7,9, ideally this...
  9. emersongonzal86

fileupload fabrik 3.0.6.3 error

Hi all I wonder if someone can help me with this error I get with the fileupload Fatal error: Call to undefined method plgFabrik_ElementFileupload :: getDefaultOnACL () in C: \ xampp \ htdocs \ Biosalud \ plugins \ fabrik_element \ fileupload \ fileupload.php on line 2798 zero install the...
  10. emersongonzal86

mozilla problem

hi all would like to know how I can solve a problem with the Mozilla project for my work in Opera and Mozilla GoogleChrome but does not look good. lists have some buttons to add, grouping, etc on top but in mozilla are seen as not list links as buttons additionally the pager goes well. Thank...
  11. emersongonzal86

insert multiple records from one form

hi all i am new using fabrik not find how to do the following: I have two related tables procedure call and the other activities. the idea is that a procedure has many activities and what I want is to select the procedure name in a drop down list is created as a field goes into selecting the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back