Search results

1. S

dropdown losses filters

Hi, I have a calender with several fields from a list, with several dropdown options filtered from tables in the database. Most of the time when I create a new event on the calender I have no issues. Once in a while, mostly when I create new events very fast, or many events in one sitting one...
  2. S

issues with the date field

Hi, I'm running joomla 3.9.19 with fabrik version 3.9.2 (updated recently), And when I did the update on fabrik got an issue with date fields I had not any poblem before the user would edit the date\time... thet where doing this by editing directly without the time selector but now that is not...
  3. S

is there a way to make an automatic scroll-up\down of a list

Hi, Is there an easy and simple way to make a list slowly go up and down automaticly ? whithout human intervention. My goal is to have a list going up and down in a screen so several people can check the values during a tournament. my version of joomla is : Joomla! 3.9.1 thanks a lot!
  4. S

[Solved] list is showing me a date and the database is recorded another one

Hi! I'm saving events in a fullcalender and while when I save an event say to 28/04/2018-29/04/2018 and it shows that date, in the database it's showing 27/04/2018 23:00:00 to 28/04/2018 23:00:00. (field datetime, fabrik element date) it was working fine until 24hours ago, and I can't think...
  5. S

fullCallendar options - change font color for all events.

Hi, I need a little help... having managed to change the color of the events individually (costum.css) I now need to be able to change the text collor of all events someway. I've been looking at using the "FullCalendar Options" field in the calendar vizualization however when I try to use...
  6. S

[Solved] form plugin onAfterProcess update multiple values in table

Hi! I'm needing a little help with the syntax... Each time a table is edited by form, I need to update some values in another table. I've managed to cook (based in the wiki) a way to update those values but has to execute an update command for each command, and I feel there must be a way to...
  7. S

FullCalendar - Disable or change color of given day\ add label to day number

Hi, Is possible to disable a given (or group of ) day in the calendar in such a way it won't react to the double-click or send an error message but also have a visual cue for the user to know in the glance that day is not available to schedule an event? Or if that is not possible, maybe place...
  8. S

[SOLVED] Fullcalendar event submit data validation

Another day, another challenge :) More than anything, I seeking a confirmation before I start changing anything I have a fullcalender where I aim to schedule equipment rentals. eache rental can be one or more days, and I can have several rentals in the same day with different types of...
  9. S

[solved]OnBeforeProcess - stop creating record in table

Hi, I'm guessing this is one of those questions the answer is very simple, but I've already lost a lot of hours over this, and am ready to start trying workarounds I really would prefer not to ... So, I'me putting some php code in a form plug-ins in the "hook" OnBeforeProcess. I had no...
  10. S

add form - populate dropdown dependant on other elements of form

Hi, I've searched in the wiki and the forum but havent found anything about this. I have an dropdown element populated by the result of a database join. I would like to filter the results by adding a SQL where clause refering to the value of 2 other elements in the said form, is it...
  11. S

[Solved] fullcalender - define event color

Hi, I'm really new at joomla and fabrik, so my question will probably be very basic. Has in my site I have many events , I need to set different colors for them. From what I investigated I can use the "Status element" field in my fullcalendar to set the value of a table field in the record...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back