After update to 3.9 i got "Error: 0 Dompdf library not found"

jlee

Dear Fabrik members!

After updating from 3.6 to 3.9 (also joomla is on 3.9) when trying to create a pdf from url i got this error:

Error: 0 Dompdf library not found.

I downloaded the dompdf files from github and the question is here:
Shall i remove the files from libraries/dompdf and place the new ones or shall i overwrite them?

Thanks in advance!

Since 3.8 (or 3.7) the dompdf lib is at a new place.
Best is to install the Fabrik library (from download area) (although it's huge because it contains also a mpdf lib)

If you have issues installing the library, you can do a full github update, then "discover" it.

On my list of things to do before the next release is split the PDF libraries out into their own installer(s). I'll either build a single "PDF Library" with both DOMPDF and MPDF, or maybe individual libraries. Neither is exactly small - anything to do with PDF, you have to include the font files, which tend to be huge.

-- hugh

Thanks for your answers! I tried a fresh install but i got issues with Library installation!
So today i will do a github update.

Hi, hugh, how are you? First of all I assure you that I have tried everything the forum says to make the dompdf library work.
It is very important for the application.
You could tell me exactly where to locate the dompdf folder.
I made the discovery method, it showed me the fabrik library update but it did it with error.

The error is that it does not find the library.
http://tablero.proyectosti.net/admi...list.view&listid=28&format=pdf&tmpl=component (Error: o COM_FABRIK_NOTICE...)

http://tablero.proyectosti.net/admi...list.view&listid=28&format=PDF&tmpl=component
error.
0 Library Dompdf not found

How can you check if the library is in the correct directory?

I need a big help for this issue that I am trying to solve several days ago.

From already thank you very much for your time.

regards
Juan

Have you tried doing a full github update?

Just uploading everything from github should get you the PDF lib files.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back