• Joomla 5.1

For running J!5.1 you must install Fabrik 4.1
    See also Announcements

• Subscription and download (Fabrik 4.1 for J!4.2+ and J!5.1) are working now

See Announcement
    Please post subscription questions and issues here

We have resolved the issue with the J! updater and this will be fixed in the next release.

autofill and table joins

sales2010

Hello,

this syntax from below is correct for using when tables are in join?

i tried following code (added to main table; same problem without adding join___35___), but nothing happen:

Code:
{"contracte_tarife_date_fixe___t_abonament_lunar_df":"join___35___contracte_date_fixe___abonament_lunar_df","contracte_tarife_date_fixe___t_taxa_managed_router_df":"join___35___contracte_date_fixe___taxa_managed_router_df","contracte_tarife_date_fixe___t_taxa_instalare_df":"join___35___contracte_date_fixe___taxa_instalare_df"}

Main table: contracte_info_generale
Joined table: contracte_date_fixe.
The values for autofill are in table "contracte_tarife_date_fixe".

Work fine until i join tables.

Thank you

update: using firebug, i see this message:

autofill - couldnt find element to observe

the observe element is set to contracte_date_fixe.Date fixe (database join element)

Should be. Can you point me at the page? As usual with JS issues, that's the only way I can debug it.

-- hugh

OK, I think I've fixed it. if you test on your site with ?fabrikdebug=1 appended to the URL, it should work. That will force the page to load the non-compressed JS file, which I edited on your server (using exTplorer). Without the ?fabrikdebug=1 it'll be loading the minified version, which I have to build here and commit to github.

[5 minutes later]

The minified version is now built, and the fixes are in github. Update to latest, and you should be good to go.

-- hugh

cheesegrits, i'm sorry to open this tread again..but i can't make it work using repeat group option, i get the :

message.. but it work fine without repeat group option enabled.

P.S: if necessary, previously data sent to login in site remained the same

hugh forwarded me the PMs with the user name, but I can't seem to log in with them, have you removed our test user account? Could you double check the details and re-send me a PM please?

thanks
Rob

more info about this problem: i reentered all values to be sure that i don't missed something. Soon as i activated the "Repeatable" option, i get the error below in firebug:

this.element is null
http://www.mywebsite/plugins/fabrik_form/autofill/autofill-min.js
Line 1

update: same test, but in Chrome:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'strElement' of null in /aplicatii1/plugins/fabrik_form/autofill/autofill-min.js:1

sorry for the delay in replying
The map json object that should work is as follows:

Code:
{"contracte_tarife_date_fixe___t_abonament_lunar_df":"join___35___contracte_date_fixe___abonament_lunar_df_0","contracte_tarife_date_fixe___t_taxa_managed_router_df":"join___35___contracte_date_fixe___taxa_managed_router_df_0","contracte_tarife_date_fixe___t_taxa_instalare_df":"join___35___contracte_date_fixe___taxa_instalare_df_0"}

I will update that parameters hover text to include this example

-Rob

i don't know why, but it doesn't work, i get:

this.element is null
var Autofill=new Class({Implements:[Ev...ut[name=rowid]").value=a.__pk_val}}});

this is the code added:

Code:
{"contracte_tarife_date_fixe___t_abonament_lunar_df":"join___53___contracte_date_fixe___abonament_lunar_df_0","contracte_tarife_date_fixe___t_taxa_managed_router_df":"join___53___contracte_date_fixe___taxa_managed_router_df_0","contracte_tarife_date_fixe___t_taxa_instalare_df":"join___53___contracte_date_fixe___taxa_instalare_df_0","contracte_tarife_date_fixe___t_cir_df":"join___53___contracte_date_fixe___cir_df_0","contracte_tarife_date_fixe___t_mir_df":"join___53___contracte_date_fixe___mir_df_0"}

I have the same issue but I can't get it to work on a form with a left database join let alone a left database join with a repeat group. Autofill did work on its own form . I have the autofill fields mapped correctly using the synta above. The field that it is watching is a database join element set to autocomplete.

Back