Form is blank page on front end when using Play Thru Captcha

annekas

//EDITED with more info//
Hi! I'm the one who asked for Play Thru and now I'm having trouble.

I'm running Joomla 2.5.11 and Fabrik 3 (though it still says 2.1 in the administrator panel).
After adding the Play Thru captcha to my form, I tried to view the form. I got a blank page and this error message:

Warning: require_once(/home/{username}/public_html/plugins/fabrik_element/captcha/ayah_php_bundle_1.1.7/ayah.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/{username}/public_html/plugins/fabrik_element/captcha/captcha.php on line 188

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/{username}/public_html/plugins/fabrik_element/captcha/ayah_php_bundle_1.1.7/ayah.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/{username}/public_html/plugins/fabrik_element/captcha/captcha.php on line 188

I checked the files and, indeed didn't see the ayah_php_bundle_1.17/ayah.php file.

When I change from Play Thru to the Standard captcha, the form works fine.

On another site, Play Thru is working fine with Joomla user registration and contact forms. On that site, I installed Play Thru independent of Fabrik.

Now my question... Do I need to get the ayah_php_bundle_ 1.1.7 and upload it? Is this bundle different from the Joomla Play Thru that is available from Fabbrica Binaria?

The drone is doing a happy dance. I ftp'd the missing folder and voila! the Play Thru works like a champ.

Is there a reason that updating Fabrik won't pull the ayah folder in? Anyway, my problem is fixed now, much thanks to the information I find here in dealing with other issues.

Thanks to you guys for sharing the questions and answers here on this forum.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back