Form is blank page on front end when using Play Thru Captcha

annekas

//EDITED with more info//
Hi! I'm the one who asked for Play Thru and now I'm having trouble.

I'm running Joomla 2.5.11 and Fabrik 3 (though it still says 2.1 in the administrator panel).
After adding the Play Thru captcha to my form, I tried to view the form. I got a blank page and this error message:

Warning: require_once(/home/{username}/public_html/plugins/fabrik_element/captcha/ayah_php_bundle_1.1.7/ayah.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/{username}/public_html/plugins/fabrik_element/captcha/captcha.php on line 188

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/{username}/public_html/plugins/fabrik_element/captcha/ayah_php_bundle_1.1.7/ayah.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/{username}/public_html/plugins/fabrik_element/captcha/captcha.php on line 188

I checked the files and, indeed didn't see the ayah_php_bundle_1.17/ayah.php file.

When I change from Play Thru to the Standard captcha, the form works fine.

On another site, Play Thru is working fine with Joomla user registration and contact forms. On that site, I installed Play Thru independent of Fabrik.

Now my question... Do I need to get the ayah_php_bundle_ 1.1.7 and upload it? Is this bundle different from the Joomla Play Thru that is available from Fabbrica Binaria?

The drone is doing a happy dance. I ftp'd the missing folder and voila! the Play Thru works like a champ.

Is there a reason that updating Fabrik won't pull the ayah folder in? Anyway, my problem is fixed now, much thanks to the information I find here in dealing with other issues.

Thanks to you guys for sharing the questions and answers here on this forum.

Members online

No members online now.
Back