having quite a few issues recently

eric258

hi there,

since I've updated with the new git hub version i am having troubles
1. I cannot edit from the front end, although the edit panel opens no changes that i do as super admin are actually reflected on the list....
2 I have to do the changes from the back end now.
3 when i click on save (front end) after attempting to edit, rather than directing me to the homepage as it used to do, now i am directed to this link

ok here in images what is now happening

1 I am trying to add a ! to one of the listing using the front end of the site (keep an eye on the link)
upload_2016-11-1_15-26-18.png
2. I clicked on save and was directed to the same link...
upload_2016-11-1_15-27-5.png
3 went to see if at least the ! would appear but nope! look at the link it used to direct me there when i was either adding or editing a listing
upload_2016-11-1_15-28-29.png
4 now doing it via the back end of joomla (adding that !)
upload_2016-11-1_15-29-45.png

5. here is the results
upload_2016-11-1_15-30-48.png
so it does work from back end and not from front end. I have not changed any setting so i do not understand

yes i did it twice but looks like i can create a new listing from the front and back end, i just cant edit from thefront end but the weird thing is that when i click on save when creating or attempting to edit from the front end i don't end up on the homepage....

How old was your fabrik version before you updated from github? I wonder if installing from the current 3.5.1 and then do a git update might help?

Out of ideas then, sorry. You probably need to buy a 1-month subscription (suggest the professional one) to get direct help from Hugh and company.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back