having quite a few issues recently

eric258

hi there,

since I've updated with the new git hub version i am having troubles
1. I cannot edit from the front end, although the edit panel opens no changes that i do as super admin are actually reflected on the list....
2 I have to do the changes from the back end now.
3 when i click on save (front end) after attempting to edit, rather than directing me to the homepage as it used to do, now i am directed to this link

ok here in images what is now happening

1 I am trying to add a ! to one of the listing using the front end of the site (keep an eye on the link)
upload_2016-11-1_15-26-18.png
2. I clicked on save and was directed to the same link...
upload_2016-11-1_15-27-5.png
3 went to see if at least the ! would appear but nope! look at the link it used to direct me there when i was either adding or editing a listing
upload_2016-11-1_15-28-29.png
4 now doing it via the back end of joomla (adding that !)
upload_2016-11-1_15-29-45.png

5. here is the results
upload_2016-11-1_15-30-48.png
so it does work from back end and not from front end. I have not changed any setting so i do not understand

yes i did it twice but looks like i can create a new listing from the front and back end, i just cant edit from thefront end but the weird thing is that when i click on save when creating or attempting to edit from the front end i don't end up on the homepage....

How old was your fabrik version before you updated from github? I wonder if installing from the current 3.5.1 and then do a git update might help?

Out of ideas then, sorry. You probably need to buy a 1-month subscription (suggest the professional one) to get direct help from Hugh and company.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back