svn 859, user receipt trouble

Thanks for working on this-

We seem to have a new error that just showed up- I previously mentioned that when we use our file upload field, joomla logs you out. I realized last night that its doing this whenever you make backend edits to a record, even if you don't make any changes. It happens with both the form submit button and the joomla 'save' button at the top of the page. When it logs you out, if gives the 'invalid session' error. This happens even with superadmin privileges.

help!

That one was fixed in SVN a few revs ago.

BTW, to debug your mail problem I may need 'ssh' access to I can see your mail logs. I just can't see where Fabrik is doing anything wrong, need to see if its something in your local configuration that is getting in the way.

-- hugh

updated svn, the logging out is fixed :)

i will confer with my colleague who does the mail server about getting you some logs or access. thanks again for working on this.

user receipt problems, mail logs

Hi,

Just wanted to make sure you received my email with the mail logs. As far as we can tell, the request to send email is simply not happening. The admin copy is being sent along with no problems. So I don't think its anything with our server configuration . . .

So is there any chance of me getting ssh access?

I have close to 30 years experience working on UNIX, and I promise to be VERY careful!

-- hugh

You rule. I'll get to it today. I know this has dragged on waaay too long, and I thank you for your patience. It's just one of those issues where I simply cannot see anything Fabrik is doing wrong.

Hopefully once I can see some system logs, I'll find a clue ...

-- hugh

thanks! i really appreciate you looking at it. i guess it remains to be determined who is right, because my mail server guy is adamant that its not on our end either (he's been known to be wrong). the joys of debugging. . .

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back