Recent content by baggeler

1. baggeler

Workflow Visualization Idea

Hello NBradshow, I do have a similar request however I simplified my approach to check the steps through having a sequence of icons representing each level of the workflow. Check my thread at...
  2. baggeler

Code for simple workflow/administration list with status icons

Thanks Rob! I am interested in having some custom element to be able to use as described above, beeing able to switch between icons which will represent some status. I found the message below on the site: Hugh is (technically) on vacation for the rest of September, travelling to Europe for...
  3. baggeler

Hugh, Wonderful to hear that you are looking into implementing this feature!! I'd me more than happy to contribute a $100 to a solution that would cover my needs... I believe a flexible status type element with icons to be a key feature to open door of Fabrik to really easily be used to make...
  4. baggeler

Best way to create boolean switch like Joomla

Hugh, I am interested in going forward and have you develop this component/element can we talk? Essencially I am looking for a easy way to have a simple status control switch element like the second image above. By preference I should be able to select the icons/values to switch but for budget...
  5. baggeler

Any comments? Who is already making any easy administration lists like example above and can share some ideas? What about having an element with multiple icons to select from? Would that be feasible at reasonable effort?
  6. baggeler

Would it make sense to build a custom fabrik element for this if it is reused for lots of custom administration interfaces? What would be the estimated effort and cost to do so? Any tips on how to have it be flexible but simple at the same time?
  7. baggeler

I copied the image from http://www.fabrikar.com/features ... So I assume the example shown must be available somewhere and I'd like to build exactly administration forms like this, thats the main reason for me to use Fabrik, i.e. to simplify and thus speed up administration of existing data.
  8. baggeler

How is this element called?
  9. baggeler

Tabs in pop-up change the tabs in the parent window

Hello Thomasmes, Can you post the code and/or screenshots to better understand what you are referring to?
  10. baggeler

Can anyone post a link to the section where I can find the sample code or instruction to make a list like the image below taken from Fabrik Feature page (http://fabrikar.com/features - Build Custom Administration Interfaces)? Thanks in advance
  11. baggeler

Is anyone interested in participate in development of this component?
  12. baggeler

Hello Hugh, Could you give me some input on possible cost? Thanks!
  13. baggeler

Any suggestions on how to proceed? Is there any wrap code for elements which I could reuse if I'd pass this to some offshore programmer? Is there some instruction on how to create a new element from scratch? Any hints and suggestions are welcome Bernhard
  14. baggeler

I found 2 related articles which seem to have all code included: - http://chris-young.com/2013/04/adding-a-boolean-toggle-to-a-grid-in-joomla-admin/ - http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14413916/custom-status-button-in-joomla-component As I am not programmer, if someone is interested in...
  15. baggeler

Is it possible to append csv data into table/list instead of deleting/reload?

In fact its about the CSV import in list view (frontend or backend) which I am asking... Is there any solution to have this import to append data to the list?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back