Recent content by bryantw

1. B

Problem with Date fields on form

Any ideas on this? I really need to launch this application asap.
  2. B

Done... I added your ftp creds in mysites...
  3. B

Yes, http://sbox2.reunionsuccessloans.com/manual-application.html This is a form that redirects to docusign, I'll turn on one of the date fields. There are no required fields at this point, just click on the date field - date picker and it will submit. Thanks for taking a look at this Hugh...
  4. B

github update questions

Yes it did update a few that needed it. So the admin modules are ok? I did clear the cache as directed after I updated with github. I'll check the Tag Cloud. Thanks!
  5. B

github update questions

I did another github update, but some of the main admin components remain 3.1b.... is that correct. NameLocationStatusTypeVersionDate Fabrik List Module Administrator Module 3.1b August 2013 Fabrik quick icon Administrator Module 3.1b August 2013 Fabrik Module - Tag...
  6. B

I knew better, but

Thanks again Hugh! Bryant
  7. B

I've setup a few date fields with the date dialog popup to chose a date. Whenever you click on the date field or icon, the form submits. I had to turn it off, but would really like to use it. Anyone else seen this, or have an ideas? Thanks, Bryant Joomla 3.1.5 and Fabrik 3.1.rc1
  8. B

PDF print error (solved)

I'm experiencing the same thing any help would be greatly appreciated.
  9. B

PDF Templates - Custom?

Can we out put form detail to a custom pdf template? And where are the current templates for each form? I cannot find them where I thought they would be. Joomla 3.1 Fabrik 3.1.rc1 Thanks!
  10. B

I knew better, but

Ok, this is what I found: After trying the above, I decided to restore from a previous day's back. Checking the current version of fabrik, it showed 3.1.rc1 for everything. I find this curious because it showed in extension "update" that I needed to update my version of fabrik. When I ran...
  11. B

I knew better, but

Well I tried updating from github and it really made a mess of the list, forms, elements... duplicates and the form autofill plugin still did not work. I restored from a previous backup and I'm trying to get it working -- I think the above errors occurred during an attempt to get the autofill...
  12. B

I knew better, but

Hugh, Thanks - that confirms what I thought I would need to do. Best regards, Bryant
  13. B

I knew better, but

I checked the log file and this is what I found. [25-Oct-2013 18:17:15 UTC] PHP Warning: Missing argument 2 for PlgFabrik_FormAutofill::onAfterJSLoad(), called in /home/reunions/public_html/www/components/com_fabrik/models/pluginmanager.php on line 636 and defined in...
  14. B

I knew better, but

I'm a new Fabrik user. I created a simple form that does an autofill -- looks up data in a sugarcrm db, then populates screen allows for changes, saves data back to sugar and all was working fine yesterday. I noticed the updates so I ran the updates on my install. Now one form works that does...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back