Recent content by Dalesio

1. D

Subscription??

Thanks all (georgie, bea and hugh) for responding! I'll look out for the subscription and support changes. I was a member many years back and look forward to updating some sites with Fabrik.
  2. D

Subscription??

I'm interested in subscribing for support and can not find where to sign up. Can someone point me in the right direction? thanks
  3. D

Multi-Select operation with safari on iphone

No, I don't think so. But just to be sure I know what you referring to... Within the databasejoin element, under Details, there is nothing selected on the "advanced" tab. Also, I've tried it with... and without... the "Enhanced Dropdowns" selected to Yes in the Layout tab. Same result. Can...
  4. D

Thanks Hugh. I'm not sure if it helps but here is a jing video of what is happening. You can see the drop down window change as it is selected as well as the change when actual selections are made. I wish I didn't have to be sure it worked on the iphone but most of our customers use the...
  5. D

Hi, Are there any issues with using the multi-select DD with safari and the iphone? I'm testing the multi-select dropdown option for the databasejoin element plugin. The operation works with chrome on windows and chrome on android but has an issue when using on safari with the iphone. As soon...
  6. D

Problem with repeatable group

I've recently developed issues with a repeatable group within a form. I've upgraded to svn 5943 and the issue is occurring. I'm using Joomla 1.5.18 and Fabrik 2.1.1. Please forgive me if there's already a solution posted somewhere, I've searched many hours and could not find resolution...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back