Recent content by Mustafa_s

1. Mustafa_s

Small error after upgrading to PHP 7.1: Use of undefined constant params

Hey cheesegrits & troester, I finally found time to take a closer look into what was going on, it's basically looking for the string 'params', so that was an easy fixed. Thank you for the assistance, I appreciate it.
  2. Mustafa_s

This is so long ago I don't even remember what I was trying to do :-/ Seems like On Save I'm trying to get the filename of the fileupload element called premfacesall___file. $image_file = '{premfacesall___file_raw}' . ".png"; $image_path = "images/site/faces/"; $url = JURI::base() . $image_path...
  3. Mustafa_s

Hello Fabrik team, I upgraded to PHP 7.1, Joomla 3.9.1 and Fabrik 3.9, however, ever since the upgrade I'm getting the following error message on a CALC element: Use of undefined constant params - assumed 'params'. This is the screenshot of the frontend error message (with MAX error reporting...
  4. Mustafa_s

Looking for ideas to complete a small task

Hugh wow that's amazing feedback, I'm going to test it out first thing tomorrow and get back to you. Your assumption is correct, the address is in the Hikashop tables. Much appreciated it, thank you.
  5. Mustafa_s

JUser autologin email notification not in html

troester truth be told I couldn't figure it out. The language settings and the strings all looked fine, the component + all plugins up to date and the regular J registration worked as is. No template overrides. No component/plugin (I disabled ReReplacer just in case) making changes. No cache...
  6. Mustafa_s

Looking for ideas to complete a small task

I have a registration process where first part of the process asks for name, email, password so the user can login to the website, this is done using a Fabrik registration form. The second part of the registration process is optional, using Hikashop the user can enter in their address and...
  7. Mustafa_s

Aha, all my Fabrik extensions are 3.6 with the exception of Fabrik Package being 3.5.1, odd. Anyways, updated Fabrik through the Joomla update manager, everything is now 3.6 yet when I register a new user I still recieve the same issue, non HTML email. edit: under the Juser plugin bypass...
  8. Mustafa_s

No, I get the following email: Hello XXX, Thank you for registering at XXX . You may now log in to https://XXX.com/ using the following username and password: Username: XXX Password: XXX
  9. Mustafa_s

Hi troester, Joomla! 3.6.5 Stable Bypass settings: No on everything. Using English (default language) setting, but have French and Spanish also installed (not being used at all). I have 3 language overrides, none relating to user registration at all. Here is the email notification BTW: Hello...
  10. Mustafa_s

Hi, The user gets created and an email notification is sent with user credential details. However, the email is not in HTML, there are a lot of HTML tags visible. Example below: Hello XXX,</br></br>Thank you for registering on XXX. Can anyone else confirm this is the case with the latest...
  11. Mustafa_s

Uncaught ReferenceError: Fabrik is not defined

I'm just bumping this thread for the sake of visibility. I had the exact same issues as mir. I updated to the most recent Github version of Fabrik (3.5.2) running on Joomla 3.6.5 and I noticed that my installation too had /components/com_fabrik/js/form_1.js. So I renamed it, as suggested by...
  12. Mustafa_s

Looking for ideas to conditionally redirect page on submisison

Hi Hugh, Your assumption is correct, that is what I wanted to achieve. Without having access to Fabrik in front of me at the moment I had a brain freeze moment, your suggestion works like a charm. I have a follow-up question, once I'm on the jump page (let's say /pageA) is there a way to...
  13. Mustafa_s

Looking for ideas to conditionally redirect page on submisison

Been away for Fabrik so I'm a little rusty at the moment. I have 1 field element (postalverifyhomepage___postalcode) in my form that is used so the user can enter their postal code, for which I have a regex ensuring the proper postal code format is used. What I would like is to redirect the...
  14. Mustafa_s

hide element in form - display in list

In the Date picker element Options there is a built-in option to "Hide" the Date picker, I think that is what you want. if you don't need it at all, simply unpublish the Date picker element.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back