Recent content by stevenpryer

1. stevenpryer

Add a record but not edit it once it's been added.

Many thanks Hugh, that's brilliant, and works as expected!!
  2. stevenpryer

Hi Hugh, Many thanks for your help in this matter, it is much appreciated! I look forward to hearing from you when you have more news :-)
  3. stevenpryer

Pre-filter using NOW() no longer working with Fabrik 3.8.1

Thank you so much Troester! This has been driving me batty for the last hour :-) I will update my notes accordingly!
  4. stevenpryer

I've just found some notes, will have another go, and re-post if I can't work it out :-) Many thanks!
  5. stevenpryer

This is a slightly different request, but do you know what type I should use for single dates? And indeed what format those dates can be in? I've tried the following but can't quite get the combination with the different types right: "2018-02-01 00:00:00" 2018-02-01 00:00:00 2018-02-01...
  6. stevenpryer

That's excellent help, many thanks :-)
  7. stevenpryer

I've recently upgraded Fabrik to 3.8.1 (via GitHub) and I've found that the following List pre-filters don't work as expected. I want to create a pre-filter based on a date field, specifically to show records where the value for a date field is 'Greater than' today (i.e. in the future)...
  8. stevenpryer

Hello Cheesegrits! Lovely to hear from you :-) Yes, I have tried this (should've added in the notes). In that scenario, when I try to save the record as the Registered user, I get the message saying: Sorry, but you are not authorised to edit this record ... and of course the record doesn't...
  9. stevenpryer

I'd like registered users to be able to create a single new record, but then not be able to edit it once it's been created. I've created a test site using the following steps: Create a new empty list with default settings. Create the following elements with default settings: 'User' element...
  10. stevenpryer

Form placeholders not working

Hi Hugh, Many thanks for your screencast and for looking into this. The steps I've taken to create this issue are as follows. Clean install of Joomla 3.5.1 Clean install of Fabrik 3.4.3 Create new list called Test Create new field element called test Create new user element called user_id...
  11. stevenpryer

Weirdly, for a new record it's now showing the {edit: Please make any changes} text, but still nothing for the {new:xxx} placeholder. Also the {edit: Please make any changes} text disappears after the record is created.
  12. stevenpryer

I'd like to show different text in my form introduction field, depending on whether a user is adding a new record, or editing an existing one. I've tried adding the following: {new: Please add a new record!} {edit: Please make any changes!} ...but nothing appears on the front-end. I'm...
  13. stevenpryer

Edit error notice for form

I've now found a solution that fits my needs, by suppressing ACL messages, for this form. Many thanks!
  14. stevenpryer

Edit error notice for form

I'm developing an eVoting system, and with help from Fabrikar experts, I've been able to implement a voting form that allows registered users to Add a new record, but not Edit it once it's been added. My registered users can now see the vote that they made, but not change it. To facilitate...
  15. stevenpryer

Many thanks, just got back from a week away skiing :) All is working now. Here are the actions that I performed: Fabrik had an update available 3.4.3 which I think is recent and I hadn't seen before, so I updated to that. I then updated using GitHub (this seemed to add 14MB to my site...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back