Search results

1. braga

A question about Fabrik and pdf questionnaire

I'm sorry, but it's a bit of time that I do not follow and use Fabrik :O(. I did with fabrik a dbase with all date and it's work well, Now I've to work with a lot of questionnaire in PDF and I would like to connect the date with the pdf file and i need automatically complete the questionnaire...
  2. braga

Problems with search filters

I built two tables in mysql dbase, in a relation to each other (1 to many) through a security code call (codfiscaleid) If I apply the filters search for data on a single table is fine. If I apply the filter for date on the two tables together get an sql error like this. "You have an error in...
  3. braga

check users and template

Hi rob, After a long time I came back to use Fabrik. I send you my compliment. I am experiencing to use the function upload image, it's perfect. May be I am near the goal, may be... Just two answer! 1) In my date i use a code to bind the customer to the agent es. pippo is of 600 (600 = code...
  4. braga

Just help

I am beginning to know Joomla 1.5.05. I saw your site and your restyling very nice. I'll like to use fabrik well, as interface with my dbase mysql about information of my customers, and to make easy calculation about the sales. I like your Report that I saw in your site but I can't see how do...
  5. braga

sum the numbers in a column

I have a table with a column of numbers, I would like at the end of the page that Fabrik made me the sum of the numbers of this column. I have seen the voices in the elements in order to formulate groups and to apply to the sum but is not clear for me How do it works. Could you give to me a...
  6. braga

Working with Join

I have three tables in a database of Mysql that I want to visualize and to modify via web by Fabrik. First Table: IDFiscale - Name - Address - Telephone etc... Second Table: IdContract - IDFiscale - number - Date Effect - Date proceeds - Total - IdPayment Third Table: IdPayment - Kind of Payment...
  7. braga

Upgrading from com_fabrik_1.0.4 to Patch fabrik1.0.4_upgrade

I have tried to apply the "pach Beta 1.04 upgrading" to version 1,04 thinking is useful, but the error message is following: Caricamento component - Caricamento fallito Un altro componente sta utilizzando la cartella: "/var/www/joomla/components/com_fabrik/" Loading component - bankrupt...
  8. braga

Fatal error: Call to a member function setQuery() on a non-object in /var/www/jo

I tried to work with Fabrik in one Database in mysql, I saw that Fabrik see the Tables and prepare alone the Forms, Groups and elements. Without add a new join between the 2 tables I add a new articles and the Fabrik tell me: Fatal error: Call to a member function setQuery() on a non-object in...
  9. braga

Help Upgrading 1.0.4 Upgrade

Everything was perfect I made same example all fine, I'm learning. ;D I have tried to connect a database from mysql, it's not the first time but this time I failed to insert the name of database and Fabrik took "mysql" and it has inserted this like first connection. After I've tried to...
  10. braga

Problem with your exercices on Fabrik 2.0a

I'm new with Fabrik. I became with version 2.0a install on Joomla Version 1.0.13 Stable [ Sunglow ] PHP built On: Linux alex-laptop 2.6.20-16-generic #2 SMP Fri Aug 31 00:55:27 UTC 2007 i686 Versione database: 5.0.38-Ubuntu_0ubuntu1-log Versione PHP: 5.2.1 Web Server: Apache/2.2.3 (Ubuntu)...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back