Search results

1. Skip

Will Fabrik be updated to work with Joomla 4

Robbie clarified that in the link above your post. From her post: "Joomla 3.10 was introduced and quite honestly is a more pressing concern for us right now. So, our goals this first quarter will be to start testing Fabrik 3 against J3.10, and then to migrate our Fabrik 3 updates and changes in...
  2. Skip

Date Time Major BUG

I think the Timestamp element has not worked like people expect it to work for many years. Instead, you may have better luck using the Date element: -> Date Formats: -> Always return today's date. Always return today's date - Regardless of any other setting the element will always show today's...
  3. Skip

Fabrik Site "May be" Hacked.

I've also had issues with removing this message for some clients. I found I had to do Googles process twice to get them to remove that message: remove the code then use Google Webmaster Tools to re-verify the urls, check security and then request another review. Let it sit for 24 hours and then...
  4. Skip

Stuck at the beginning.

You will benefit by going through all the tutorials: http://fabrikar.com/help/tutorials After you complete "One to Many relationships" and "Many to many relationships" your first set of questions will probably be answered and I bet will have an entire new set.
  5. Skip

Place bids/buy now on property listings on a very busy Joomla site

Howdy Folks! I'm planning a property/deeds for sale site: Website will have sellers and buyers. Sellers list properties for sale. Buyers can place bids on property listings or buy now. Ebay type functions. Would Fabrik be appropriate to build this on a Joomla based site? Was also considering...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back