Search results

1. L

How to submit 2 forms with 1 single button?

Hi, Here is the scenario: I have 2 databases: - 1 for survey with a table the store the answers to a survey - 1 for lead requests with a table that stores the leads The business case is that I'd like the visitor to fill in the survey AND fill the lead request on the same page. I have...
  2. L

Same fabrik form works in one page but not in the other

ok, super user given and FTP access fixed.
  3. L

So now pagespeed is off. Still getting same result. Btw, pls try at least twice. I don't know if they are related but if I disable Joomla cache, the form sort of works. I say "sort of" because when it is coming from contact form, the validations happen before anything is clicked making all...
  4. L

I disabled mod_pagespeed_beacon by adding ModPagespeedCriticalImagesBeaconEnabled false and I can see it is no longer loaded in developer console. But the issue still exists.
  5. L

Hi Hugh, Fixed the credentials. Please try again. Thanks.
  6. L

eh! said it too soon. Now the problem is there again. To reproduce this you need to submit the contact us form first here https://singapore.testlmbhousing.com/forms/contact-us Like I said before, if you go to the thank you page (the one in your screencast) directly and fill the form, it is...
  7. L

hmm.. thank you for the reply. It is very weird. Yesterday it wasn't working but now it seems perfectly fine again. Need to find out what happened behind the scene. Maybe it is related to the CDN we use although not very likely. Thanks again. Best.
  8. L

Hi, My problem is very similar to the one mentioned in this thread http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/error-on-click-on-calendar-in-date-field.41378/ The validations of the form do not work. Clicking on the calendar icons bring me to the error page. The submit button does not do...
  9. L

Condition in Content Plugin Element View

Is there a way to search a record by putting condition on an element instead of using rowid in element view of content plugin? I want to get a record by value of an element instead of row id. Can I do that? Thanks.
  10. L

Ajaxify and custom javascript

Thanks. That is exactly how to get it working.
  11. L

Ok. I kind of understand what is wrong with my custom js. It is only called at the page load so it does not work when it comes to manipulating DOMs created by Ajax. Is there any way to do Ajax callback?
  12. L

Hi, I have custom javascript for a list (list_X.js). When this list is being called in a module with Ajaxify on, the custom javascript is no longer working properly. It only works in the first page. Doesn't work in second page onwards and when I come back to the first page from other pages...
  13. L

Error in Ajax Validation: Failed to parse time string

Yes. I did clear all Joomla cache and browser cache. Joomla version is 3.3.6. Date format is d-m-Y H:i:s. Anyway I have tried many different formats without any luck. Any specific format you want me to try out? No validation is used in element itself. Ajax validation is enabled in forms. And...
  14. L

Error in Ajax Validation: Failed to parse time string

Hi, After I updated Fabrik from 3.1.1 to 3.2, the form Ajax validation no longer works and the server response is 500 error which says "0 - DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string". It didn't happen in previous versions. Any help? Thanks.
  15. L

Weird 403 Error reported by Google

Hi, I have a 403 error that is reported by Google on the following URL: http://singapore.testlmbhousing.com/components/com_fabrik/views/list/tmpl/bootstrap/template_css.php?c=8_com_fabrik_8&buttoncount=0 Any idea how/why such an url can be called in the first place? Thanks Franck
  16. L

SOLVED - Element + Validation = label disappears (style display: none) after mouseover

actually I was too fast... Still working on this, will keep you guys in the loop when there is a confirmed solution... Sorry for the false hope :( But I'm not giving up...:D
  17. L

SOLVED - Element + Validation = label disappears (style display: none) after mouseover

Just to keep you guys updated on this: the guys from joomlart have fixed this issue in the T3 framework as of T3v3 version 1.4.3 so tooltips behave has expected now.
  18. L

Hi, Just in case this is of interest to someone, here is the link to the current discussion about this with the guys from Joomlart. http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showthread.php?92639-T3v3-issue-with-Form-Object-Tooltip-Disappears-after-done-hovering Cheers
  19. L

OK Just to confirm that this is indeed a issue with the T3 Plugin and that Sophist's solution described here: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/solved-odd-problem-with-validation-tooltips.35086/#post-176523 worked for me too. I'm taking it to the guys at Joomlart to see if they can...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back