Search results

1. B

github update questions

I did another github update, but some of the main admin components remain 3.1b.... is that correct. NameLocationStatusTypeVersionDate Fabrik List Module Administrator Module 3.1b August 2013 Fabrik quick icon Administrator Module 3.1b August 2013 Fabrik Module - Tag...
  2. B

Problem with Date fields on form

I've setup a few date fields with the date dialog popup to chose a date. Whenever you click on the date field or icon, the form submits. I had to turn it off, but would really like to use it. Anyone else seen this, or have an ideas? Thanks, Bryant Joomla 3.1.5 and Fabrik 3.1.rc1
  3. B

PDF Templates - Custom?

Can we out put form detail to a custom pdf template? And where are the current templates for each form? I cannot find them where I thought they would be. Joomla 3.1 Fabrik 3.1.rc1 Thanks!
  4. B

I knew better, but

I'm a new Fabrik user. I created a simple form that does an autofill -- looks up data in a sugarcrm db, then populates screen allows for changes, saves data back to sugar and all was working fine yesterday. I noticed the updates so I ran the updates on my install. Now one form works that does...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back