Search results

1. aklisiewicz

Form Layout

After few years ob absence I returned to Fabrik and wanted to do some development. One thing that I am missing is some simple way to customize form layouts. Not sure if it is a matter of my education, some plugins or it simply requites coding Form templates (by hand which I have no time for)...
  2. aklisiewicz

Master/Details page

Hi everybody. I haven't visited this site for quite a while but now returned with some simple question. Has anybody developed Application with Master/Detail on one page ? To be more precise I use Invoice as an example. The top of the screen will show single record (called InvoiceHeader), then...
  3. aklisiewicz

Installation problems - SITE CRASH

yes, I do. I noticed that KUNENA causes the problem. Did experimental installation on plain J2.5 and it works. Is there any workaround available to fix it ? Arthur
  4. aklisiewicz

Installation problems - SITE CRASH

After installing FABRIK my stie crashed totally with the error: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class JForm in E:\xampp\htdocs\ylc26\administrator\components\com_fabrik\classes\form.php on line 43 running Joomla 2.5.19 Fabrik 3.09 please help, Arthur
  5. aklisiewicz

FABRIK install crash

When I try to install main component I get this error Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class JForm in /home4/klon56/public_html/younglivingconnection.com/administrator/components/com_fabrik/classes/form.php on line 43 I have to go and manually disable or rename the file in question or my site...
  6. aklisiewicz

populating username

I need to populate a (Joomla) username in a form. the form uses other than jos_users table. How can I do this ? Arthur
  7. aklisiewicz

Feature question

I haven't used Fabrik for a while, waiting for some new features implemented. One of the is ability to display Parent->Child records on the same page. Another words I will fave a (sort of FORM on top ), then record list beneath (which is related to the Parent record on top). Probably the...
  8. aklisiewicz

Invoice

I'm wondering if this is possible to implement professionaly looking Master/Detail page (i.e like an invoice). I have researched on the in the forum but haven't found any professionally looking examples. Many posts related to Parent/Child record pages remain unanswered. Has any body succeed...
  9. aklisiewicz

Master-Detail

T\there is one other thing I need to figure out. Here is an example: HEADER_TABLE INVOICE_ID=1 DETAIL_TABLE INOICE_LINE=1 (then in each next record it is autonumbered to 2,3,4,....) INVOICE_ID= ???? the question is how to awssign INVOICE_ID from the parent...
  10. aklisiewicz

Master-Detail

I'm looking for the same, and after looking at the previous posts and examples still can't get ti to work the way I want. This is reall standart feature and we really wan an example, PLS. Arthur
  11. aklisiewicz

Master-Detail

I'm searching this forum for the same and I can't seem to find anything. This is pretty common feature and there should be an example how to do it.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back